Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Sign me up!
Why stop at two bar?

tuna is a gurutuna is a guru

good examples, but... were they all gingers?

Long live the WRC
Old 15-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

waxdass at standard level
Send a message via MSN to waxdass

i think he deerves it. bullying is fucked - i have played bully at school with mates and u feel like shit afterwoods but u did it coz u wanted to be a sikcunt.

There was this one kid called michael syme that always got picked on by everyone. I genuinely think about him and wonder what hes up to at times, i also wonder if hes got a hit list and gun... and my name on it haha...
but seriously - the kid was traumatized, if u lifted ur arm up quickly near him he would flinch thinking that ur gona hit him.
I can only imagine now the type of mental scaring hes endured, and feel sorry fuking for him. and wouldnt mind cathcin up with him if hes still around...
Old 15-05-2007, 06:04 PM
STI Master

B4GT at standard level
Send a message via MSN to B4GT

Sucked in to the Government for not doing anything, hope he gets more than $1m. Seems like a few posters in this thread have some unresolved issues
Old 15-05-2007, 06:10 PM
Sir AntiLag

ndfourspd at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by STi Tuned
Na I'm all for it.. the school had a responsibility so fair enough they cop it.

I was picked on as a kid (yup I wasn't always the beef cake I am today).. and we’re not just talking about kids stealing your hat at recess or calling you names. I'm talking about proper harassment, when I was about 10/11 (yr 5ish). I had a kid a year younger single me out as a weaker kid.

He had a brother that was a year older then me, also a bully, so him and his mates also use to get in on it. I got punched in the face, pushed to the ground.. generally humiliated pretty much weekly. He followed me home (we lived close by) every day for about two years (I eventually moved to high school)

People on here are saying why not step up to em, like in the movies where you give em an ass whipping and you earn their respect. Well in reality if you pull any shit like that his older brother would have smacked my head in. I use to think about running up and grabbing his throat.. you know really go columbine on him. But if I did I'd have someone bigger and much scarier on my case.

Why didn’t I do anything about it? Well I did say something once and my mum went round there and spoke to his parents. But his parents didn’t give a shit so yeah I'm all for this 'Schools responsibility'. Back then if I knew the school had the power to expel him then I would have spoken up.

Looking back now you think ehh it’s all part of growing up. But reality is two years of my life was made hell cuz some piece of shit didn’t get breast fed enough as a kid.

If my kid ever had a bully I think I'd smack the shit out of the prick myself. I guess my point is sure this kid might be milking it and is a bit of a freak. But if the school didn't act on it they deserve everything they get.
so i really dont get where its the school responsibilty??? shouldn't it be the parents responsibility??? so if your parents take you to maccas everyday to feed you and you turn out a big fat pig then is it macdonalds fault or your parents??? so who do i sue my parents or macdonalds??? coz in the end it just comes down to some getting sue to make it right. so how does giving someone a million dollars solve the problem??? if i was the judge i would be telling you to get some counselling or go on a diet. but they dont want to hear that. all they want is to see the $$$$$ signs. if people weren't getting payouts then you would never see or hear any of this. its bullshit. i protected my little brother all through high school and trust me it was no walk in the park for me either. but he still turned out bad. so you tell me.....how do you solve the problem. there will always be problem children and thats that. always something....not enough time on the breast, my parents favoured the youngest or oldest the most...they didn't love me enough boo hoo. so now i have to sue my parents. what is this world coming to!!!!!!! or maybe i'm just rambling.....sorry i'm just sick of it. dont you think the problem is bad enough with a shortage of teachers. i know i wouldn't want to be 1 now days. everybody's suing everybody. friends against friends, families against families. you see

Last edited by ndfourspd; 15-05-2007 at 06:15 PM.
Old 15-05-2007, 06:16 PM
Insufficient registration

jEstEr? knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC Schnitzer
For those people who said, "He needs a can of harden the fuck up"

Not everybody is as strong as you. Just because you have the will to punch someone back because you were bullied doesn't mean everyone can do the same.

back in my day we had "teachers" at our schools
Old 15-05-2007, 06:21 PM
STI Master

B4GT at standard level
Send a message via MSN to B4GT

Back in my day we also had the cane.
Old 15-05-2007, 07:10 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

[MARZS] at standard level

im studying to be a teacher (phys ed) at uni atm, and im on prac at a high school known for being rough. i can say for certain that kids there are always getting picked on, and as was said, teachers can basically do sweet FA. the majority of what goes on is away from prying eyes.

although it would be hard for you to come forward and either confront the person/s bullying you or tell someone about the situation due to the possible consequences, surely the education dept is not totally to blame here....part of the reason that this guy has problems is that HE did nothing about the promlem. sure he told one teacher, and that particular teachers response was the definate wrong answer to the situation, but how many teachers are there at a primary school??? 20 or so. we do whole units on this sort of stuff, and the number of people that kids can talk to about this sort of stuff...well there aremore then enough people

this case is going to open up a whole new breed of soft co(ks who feel because someone pushed them or called them a fag at school, they have the right to claim compensation.....how soft are people getting!?!

as chopper would say
"hhhh-harden the fu(k up Australia"
Old 15-05-2007, 07:31 PM