Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-05-2007, 07:52 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

BALISTC knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuna
good examples, but... were they all gingers?
lmao
Old 15-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Sir AntiLag

Jaded at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Jaded

I saw the parents and sister being interviewed on one of those morning news show things this morning... so the Mum and DAd are still in the picture...

I would say that to a certain extent the school has responsibility - ESPECIALLY if the problem has been reported to them and they are aware of it.. for them to have said "bullying is character building" is outrageous.. obviously it was many years ago.. but fuck ! I think if they are made aware of the problem its their responsibility to keep and eye on the bully.. and to take disciplinary action if necessary... detention/suspension/ expelling the kid.
But also yes.. the parents need to take responsibility too. why would you leave your kid in a school for so long if he was being bullied so badly.. if I wasnt having any luck getting the school to deal with the problem.. pull the fucking kid out of school BEFORE he gets strangled ! not after !

i can understand that the kid would be fucked up... some ppl are more sensitive than others.. and as someone pointed out earlier.. not everyone has the balls to go hit the bully.. and sometimes that could make the situation worse not better.

I got teased mercilessly in high school for having no boobs ! (go figure lol) .. my nickname ended up being surfboard ! went home from school crying n shit.. but high school ended.. boobs sprouted overnight and hey presto I was over it.. but not everyone can bounce back so well. and now its oh so fun to run into those fuckers these days!!! NOW LOOK AT MY SURFBOARD CHEST FUCKHEADS !! hahah

-my 4cents
Tara
Old 15-05-2007, 07:55 PM
The Kid

WRP10 is unrated
Send a message via MSN to WRP10

Either way but hes still a fat whingey cunt!

Years of bullying should have given him the appropriate motivation to lose weight but nooooo, he keeps on eating and getting fatter

Then blames other people that he was to glutinous and piggish that he couldnt stop eating the crap, Fat bitch!
Old 15-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Sign me up!
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRP10
Either way but hes still a fat whingey cunt!

Years of bullying should have given him the appropriate motivation to lose weight but nooooo, he keeps on eating and getting fatter

Then blames other people that he was to glutinous and piggish that he couldnt stop eating the crap, Fat bitch!

adam r u serious with that coment.. U prolly dont even know the half of what happened to this kid. Poor bloke imo from what we heard from the news programs is that in yr 1 and 2 when ur of 5-6yrs old he was made to eat his own jumper and strangled until he lost consciousness, got his front teeth knocked out. Who knows what else happened. If shit like that dosent scar u at that age then ur a farken jet...

i could never imagine wot goes through the head of someone that gets picked on. I fortunetly was never on that side of the fence. I bet if someone constantly picked on u at that age u would be a different person today.
Old 15-05-2007, 08:03 PM
STI Master

1C3 at standard level

the fatty boom ba should have just found someone weaker than himself and bullied them. then he would feel better about himself and less depressed.
Old 15-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Sign me up!
Handbrake!!

dtrally is a gurudtrally is a guru

If you get bullied, first you scream out "I'm a Heamophilliac". Then when he turns around in disgust, it's time to kick some back! (Homer J Simpson)
Old 15-05-2007, 08:24 PM
STI Master

STi Tuned at standard level

It's a pretty interesting topic really..

This thread kinda shows that most people don't have a grasp on what bullying really is. It's not just missing out on playing kiss chasse or getting called names. It's constant harassment.. I mean now they have cyber bullying with SMS and MSN. Fark me.

I’m pretty normal.. but I still clearly remember sitting in my room with this disused light switch. I use to flick it pretending it was the detonator of a bomb blowing up the kids house, I did that a lot. Luckily the only impressions it left on me is I farken can’t stand mob mentality and I’m passionate about sticking up for friends.

But what I endured is nothing compared to this kid. I come from a 2.5 family and had a really fortunate upbringing but you can see why these school yard shootings are getting more frequent. And given the alternative I think it’s better the kid sues for a mill rather then head into school with a glock.

Last edited by STi Tuned; 15-05-2007 at 09:17 PM.
Old 15-05-2007, 08:29 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Alex at standard level

Last edited by Alex; 12-12-2008 at 07:01 PM.
Old 15-05-2007, 08:48 PM
Flat Four Father

BLUES at standard level

Back in my day, if you whacked some kid at school, the teachers would whack you back twice as hard with a pointer, chalk, broom stick, belts, javelin, discus, 4B2, etc, etc...

It all went down hill after they banned all that shit.

The ole' "Skips vs The Wogs" School Yard Battles were unreal - quality abuse, put downs, bashings....loved it (even when I copped it).

Sure a few people came out scarred for life, but hey, where else would you recruit EMO's from?
Barbagallo - 56.03 (S); 1:08.09 (L)
Collie - 50.77
Possibly the most under-driven Evo X in the world??
Old 15-05-2007, 08:50 PM
Flat Four Father

urabus knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex
I had my shoes stolen from infront of my house and watched them wear it to my graduation.
Interesting. I have been very lucky with my family etc but I think that if that had happened to me I would have thought more fool them. I too had a pair of brand new sneakers stolen from school and school could not have cared less. You go and buy a new pair and move on. If he thinks it makes him stronger by stealing someones stuff then good on him. I have a great home to go to.

As for this other kid if someone is constantly getting stuck into you, you have a couple of options. Sit there and take it (and evidently eat), move to another school or trim down, pour in some just for men and start associating with a different group of people.

I still hold my argument that this kids has taken the easy way out the whole way. If he stood up to himself and said struth, maybe if I lost 50k and started running around the footy field and joined in with these kids rather than sit in the corner and eat I might not get bullied he would be better off.

The black american politician Colin Powell was talking about the american blacks and he called it 'victimhood' where it was a lot easier to whinge about being 'disadvantaged' than actually get off your ass and do something.

Tags
bullied, school