Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-05-2007, 03:26 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Rex-io at standard level

I reckon his parents are partially at fault...he is 18 or 19 right? if he was bullied when 6 or 7 wtf did they do for 10/11/12 years?? They simply let him sit in his room and playing on the computer and talk to virtual friends....etc. Buy him a footy/soccer ball/cricket bat and his dad should take him outside and spend some time with his kid for fuck sakes.

Now all of us tax payers have to pay him for his parents mistakes. It's true he was bullied etc but all of us have at some stage. I grew up to be a normal person...well i hope so anyway

Personally I think teachers should be able to physically punish kids in some circumstances...
Old 15-05-2007, 03:27 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

BALISTC knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jEstEr?
i'm still only 4' tall but im 4' wide now too.
Heh, choad.
Old 15-05-2007, 03:27 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Rex-io at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jEstEr?
i used to get bullied (i was 3' tall, in year 11!)
then i did more weights and shit at gym.
i'm still only 4' tall but im 4' wide now too.
A perfect square
Old 15-05-2007, 03:28 PM
Subaru Tech Division

fobz knows their stuff

I never got teased at school. I was never allowed to go. I got chained
to my chair at home when I was 9. For my 16th birthday I got a PC
and now I hang around perth-wrx all day.

My flame suit is on. Give it your best biatch.

[COLOR="Red"]My STI's carbon emissions are offset by killing puppies.[/COLOR]
Old 15-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Adr3naL1N at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Adr3naL1N

ill gladly buy him a carton of export, to help him toughen the fuck up
Old 15-05-2007, 03:41 PM
Sir AntiLag

ndfourspd at standard level

i have to say i'm with you joe. how come now days the way someone turns out is always someone elses fault. and why is it all of a sudden ok once they get offered a payout. i'm so sick to death of this crap. i'm tired of turning on the tv or radio and hearing how someone got a payout cause they were bullied at school or coz they ate macdonalds for breakfast, lunch and tea. its about time people start taking responsibility for how there life have turned out instead of blaming other. it use to be true that there was no such thing as free lunch. but things are starting to change. thats why you and me and everyone else, that are happy to get off there arse and actually go out and work, have to keep paying higher and higher prices for everything to cover the expenses of these people. sorry all but it does give me the absolute sh#ts. well thats my rant.
Old 15-05-2007, 05:07 PM
Flat Four Father

urabus knows their stuff

Have you kids seen him? Christ I would have poured shit on him at school too. Grossly overweight and lets be honest about his hair colour. It is not black and it is not blonde. Looks like he ran flat out through the fly wire door. He was certainly underneath the fan when the shit hit it.

This kid does not need a can of harden up he needs a whole refinery of it.
Old 15-05-2007, 05:09 PM
STI Master

STi Tuned at standard level

Na I'm all for it.. the school had a responsibility so fair enough they cop it.

I was picked on as a kid (yup I wasn't always the beef cake I am today).. and we’re not just talking about kids stealing your hat at recess or calling you names. I'm talking about proper harassment, when I was about 10/11 (yr 5ish). I had a kid a year younger single me out as a weaker kid.

He had a brother that was a year older then me, also a bully, so him and his mates also use to get in on it. I got punched in the face, pushed to the ground.. generally humiliated pretty much weekly. He followed me home (we lived close by) every day for about two years (I eventually moved to high school)

People on here are saying why not step up to em, like in the movies where you give em an ass whipping and you earn their respect. Well in reality if you pull any shit like that his older brother would have smacked my head in. I use to think about running up and grabbing his throat.. you know really go columbine on him. But if I did I'd have someone bigger and much scarier on my case.

Why didn’t I do anything about it? Well I did say something once and my mum went round there and spoke to his parents. But his parents didn’t give a shit so yeah I'm all for this 'Schools responsibility'. Back then if I knew the school had the power to expel him then I would have spoken up.

Looking back now you think ehh it’s all part of growing up. But reality is two years of my life was made hell cuz some piece of shit didn’t get breast fed enough as a kid.

If my kid ever had a bully I think I'd smack the shit out of the prick myself. I guess my point is sure this kid might be milking it and is a bit of a freak. But if the school didn't act on it they deserve everything they get.

Last edited by STi Tuned; 15-05-2007 at 05:15 PM.
Old 15-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Sir AntiLag

nasty sti at standard level

I'm with STI TUNED and BALLISTIC. I have been a bully and have been subjected to bullying.

I stopped bullying cos i realised i was a worthless piece of shit for doing it (i played up to peer pressure cos i had low self esteem) and i stopped BEING bullied cos i stood up to em, got my head smacked in, stood up to em, got my head smacked in...so on and so forth until i started boxing and carrying a blade and no cnut tried it again.

I dont agreed with weapons but i do agree with liability if teachers are aware and dont involve the police.

Send that kid to me and i'll have him fit, nasty and confident in 6 months (at a high price..hehe)
Old 15-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Sir AntiLag

AC Schnitzer at standard level

For those people who said, "He needs a can of harden the fuck up"

Not everybody is as strong as you. Just because you have the will to punch someone back because you were bullied doesn't mean everyone can do the same.

For those who weren't strong enough

The following is a list of people who have committed suicide after being victims of bullying.

Curtis Taylor, 14, committed suicide on 22 March 1993, when he went into his bedroom and shot himself in the head after three years of bullying.

Jared High, 13, was brutally assaulted by a known schoolyard bully. After he and the bully were both suspended, he became depressed, and eventually committed suicide in September 1998.

Dawn-Marie Wesley, 14, took her own life in Mission, British Columbia, Canada, 10 November 2000, leaving behind a note to her familiy that referred to the bullying to which she had been subjected:

"If I try to get help, it will get worse. They are always looking for a new person to beat up and they are the toughest girls. If I ratted, they would get suspended and there would be no stopping them. I love you all so much."

Jokin Ceberio, 14, jumped from the highest point of the small fortified town of Hondarribia (Basque Country, Spain), on September 21, 2004. He became depressed a few days after the beginning of term, refusing to attend to school because he was suffering bullying from his classmates. He decided to commit suicide rather than return to his school.

Nathan Jones, 12, hanged himself on 7 April 2005. Fellow students at his school in Romford blame bullies for his death.

Ryan Halligan, 13, committed suicide, as a result of bullying:

"Ryan Halligan hung himself after prolonged bullying at school and at home through the Internet. He was repeatedly taunted online. Due to the continued bullying, Ryan latched on to the idea of killing himself as vengeance against those who had hurt him."

A schoolboy, 14, hung himself in Honjo, Saitama Prefecture, on 12 November 2006, following an incident of extortion.

The following is a list of victims who were killed by bullies.

Reena Virk, 14, was brutally beaten and then drowned in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada on 14 November 1997 after years of bullying. On 12 April 2005, Kelly Ellard was found guilty of second degree murder causing Reena's death.

The following is a list of other bully-related deaths.

Ben Adams, 14, from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, was pushed to the ground by a bully. He lost consciousness due to a preexisting condition (neurofibromatosis) and died in hospital on 22 February 1991. In response, his mother, Hetty van Gurp founded Peaceful Schools International, an international organization to end violence and bullying in schools.

Tags
bullied, school