Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 12:01 AM
Scoobie Noobie

Five8 at standard level
Default Driving down Manning Rd

God Damn it...the number of commodores and falcons trying to drag off a lil 1.3L echo is just so funny, but tonight after a few drinks in South Perth, had a Honda civic up my ass from Centenary Drive all the way up Manning road...I turned off at KFC and he was still up my ass. I stopped the lil echo (my daily driver) and got out and started walked up to the Honda Civic...by which time I could see he was a skinny lil asian boy, and I was fumming (i had fumes coming out of me that could have powered a steam engine), and he reversed all the way back up to Manning road (running off) so I got back in the car, handbrake off and looked in my rear vision missor and looked like the same car up my ass again...I got out and shouted "WHAT THE F**K YOU TAILGATING ME FOR?" (motioning to punch his car) and while I said that my friend got out of the passenger side of my car and started walking towards the passenager and as I was about to punch the driver side window....the driver said "it was the honda that reversed out onto manning...it's not me" I thought about it and I believe him because I did see the Honda reversing back onto manning rd.

Sorry to the 2 dudes in the last Honda I was screaming at and about to punch thru the window, but to the two asians, I'll get you next time I see you at Curtin~!! Green Honda Civic '01 sedan, stock rims...tailgate me then don't back it up....weak sh*t...was ready to rumble with you and who ever you had in the car.

I already have trouble with v6 and v8's trying to drag me in my daily driver...but when I pull up in my sti, they don't want anything to do with me...so typical

[BYEBYEV12]

Last edited by Five8; 07-12-2007 at 12:42 AM.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:11 AM
Subaru Tech Division

werticusness is unrated

just hit the skids, its only a daily

and also, what's the point in dragging common whores? You'd probably win in the echo
Old 07-12-2007, 12:12 AM
Sign me up!
uh oh

gumby at standard level
Send a message via MSN to gumby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five8
God Damn it...the number of commodores and falcons trying to drag off a lil 1.3L echo is just so funny.
Had a Honda civic up my ass from Centenary Drive all the way to Manning road...I turned off and he was still up my ass. I stopped the lil echo (my daily driver) and got out....walked up to the Honda Civic...by which time I could see he was a skinny lil asian guy, and I was fumming (like it could have powered a steam engine train), and he reversed all the way back up to Manning road and I got back in the car, handbrake off and looked in my rear vision missor and looked like the same car up my ass again...I got out and shouted "WHAT THE F**K YOU TAILGATING ME FOR?" (motioning to punching his car) and while I said that my friend got out of the passenger side of my car and started walking towards the passenager and I was about to punch the driver side window....the driver said "it was the honda that reversed out onto manning...it's not me" I thought about it and I believe him because I did see the Honda reversing back onto manning rd.

Sorry to the 2 dudes in the last Honda I was screaming at and about to punch thru the window, but to the two asians, I'll get you next time I see you at Curtin~!! Green Honda Civic '99 sedan, stock rims...tailgate me then don't back it up....weak sh*t.

I already have trouble with v6 and v8's trying to drag me in my daily driver...but when I pull up in my sti, they don't want anything to do with me.

Hate this!

[byebyeV12]
huh?
Old 07-12-2007, 12:25 AM
STI Master

gorotsuki69 at standard level

jeezus , and punching an overseas student is gonna prove what?
He probably didn't even know WTF you were yelling about cos that's how everyone drives back home.

lay off the decaffeinated
Old 07-12-2007, 12:39 AM
Scoobie Noobie

Five8 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorotsuki69
jeezus , and punching an overseas student is gonna prove what?
He probably didn't even know WTF you were yelling about cos that's how everyone drives back home.

lay off the decaffeinated
haha Sorry, anothing against asians...if he was black, white, yellow or red..i still would have felt the same...tailgate for 3-4km?? def. not a race issue, trust me...but if driving up some1's ass and being a total d*ck is how you drive, then I'm sorry...your looking for trouble.

Last edited by Five8; 07-12-2007 at 01:00 AM.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:14 AM
Sign me up!
WRX Hi Five Club

wrx oh oh at standard level

If you cannot handle that you are going to be a road rage perpetrator. On cruises with the wrxOwners Club as well as P-WRX everyone keeps sensible distances between cars even in a convoy. Many Joe Public drivers have no idea of good spacing.
You can slow or stop to allow them to overtake, or do not slow down at corners and roundabouts, that will shake them off for a few moments.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:21 AM
Flat Four Father

Pimpreza at standard level

WOW....tough guy eh??? punch a skinny Asian, next time you punch a window I hope you break your fucking hand.
Yamaha Zooma 50cc rocket hopefully going with the Transit.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:04 AM
Scoobie Noobie

Five8 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpreza
WOW....tough guy eh??? punch a skinny Asian, next time you punch a window I hope you break your fucking hand.
I'm a skinny asian myself~!! so it's def. not a race or size issue~!!

im just saying someone tried to start on me by driving up my ass for a few, when at 9pm at night there is noone in the right lane and still buggy up my ass, then when I stopped to see what the problem was, he ran off~!

wouldnt u be pissed, Pimp?

Im not normally a violet person, far from it, but when someone starts shit for no reason...theres a side of me you don't want to see.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:49 AM
STI Master

stebaun at standard level
Send a message via MSN to stebaun

YOU R THE COOLEST DEWD EVARR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2007, 05:41 AM
Sign me up!
uh oh

gumby at standard level
Send a message via MSN to gumby

If you get this worked up over tail gating over such a small distance, then you need some anger management sessions dude.

Tail gating is nothing new, and you'll find alot of drivers do it. Also, and someone correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure, that, if the driver of that other vehicle chose/chooses to report you, then you can get into trouble for your actions. (not sure how it works with proving it and all)
Closed Thread

Tags
driving, manning