Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2008, 11:06 AM
STI Master

doadrift at standard level

Why dont you guys just pull over and go upto these people? They are all big men behind the wheel of there 4wds and trucks until you go up to them, I always do when people do stupid shit.
When Jem was on her L's we were going down conolly drive and this person in a commodore behind her kept beepings and running up her ass and then he pulled the finger so I told her to stop at the roundabout blocking the dickhead off, got out went upto the prick and went off at him. As you could expect he wasn't such a big man when i was at his car. He then stayed 3 car lengths behind and turned off asap.

Also had a guy egg my hire car on the way back from work one night, kids ina 4wd on L's. Lucky for me it was a hire car so i smashed reverse they tried to drive off but they were in a desiel (rofl) I just pulled infront of them grabbed the driver out of the car and cracked him in the face then left. The passanger was shitting himself.

Road Rage FTW bitching out and complaining does nothing to stop these fuckheads.

ALSO PS I think alot of you forget you drive a wrx. If you dont like the person next to you foot down for a minute and you have a new set of drivers around you
Old 07-08-2008, 11:11 AM
STI Master

wannabox at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by doadrift
Why dont you guys just pull over and go upto these people? They are all big men behind the wheel of there 4wds and trucks until you go up to them, I always do when people do stupid shit.
When Jem was on her L's we were going down conolly drive and this person in a commodore behind her kept beepings and running up her ass and then he pulled the finger so I told her to stop at the roundabout blocking the dickhead off, got out went upto the prick and went off at him. As you could expect he wasn't such a big man when i was at his car. He then stayed 3 car lengths behind and turned off asap.

Also had a guy egg my hire car on the way back from work one night, kids ina 4wd on L's. Lucky for me it was a hire car so i smashed reverse they tried to drive off but they were in a desiel (rofl) I just pulled infront of them grabbed the driver out of the car and cracked him in the face then left. The passanger was shitting himself.

Road Rage FTW bitching out and complaining does nothing to stop these fuckheads.

ALSO PS I think alot of you forget you drive a wrx. If you dont like the person next to you foot down for a minute and you have a new set of drivers around you
ROFL go rob. I had some cock smoke in an old F150 try to run me off the road for no reason. No idea why, so I just dropped it into third and nailed it. Never saw him again hehe.

Cheers

"Usually. Some guys can only dribble while others can shoot three pointers, so it might not make any difference how far they shoot. But in my case, it does."
Old 07-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Burnout!

Kato is a guruKato is a guru

I would like to recommend against road rage. Yelling, hitting and the like is just plain stupid in my opinion (heck it is what they are doing). All you need is one person who clobbers you over your head with a baseball bat and you'll regret confronting them.

My advice, be the better adult and let these children go be angry elsewhere. If people want to overtake, let them. If people flash their lights at you, slow down and let them hoon off.

It is afterall just a road and not a racetrack.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Subaru Tech Division

Brendan08 is unrated
Send a message via MSN to Brendan08

AHHH the joy of riding my bike in steel caps.
Had some guy do that to me and i kicked his rear panel in without him knowing.
Fucking dickhead almost killed me then he laughed.

Craig, remember where he lives?
Old 07-08-2008, 11:29 AM
STI Master

Taktics at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato
I would like to recommend against road rage. Yelling, hitting and the like is just plain stupid in my opinion (heck it is what they are doing). All you need is one person who clobbers you over your head with a baseball bat and you'll regret confronting them.

My advice, be the better adult and let these children go be angry elsewhere. If people want to overtake, let them. If people flash their lights at you, slow down and let them hoon off.

It is afterall just a road and not a racetrack.
fuck that. y should we take their shiet.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:32 AM
Subaru Tech Division

BN01 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taktics
fuck that. y should we take their shiet.
Because it doesnt really matter all that much does it?

"Oh noez! That complete stranger is shaking his fist and swearing at me. My life has been dramatically effected, i must take actionz!'

Let them be on their merry way and on to annoy the next person on the road.

MY07 Mitsubishi Ralliart Colt
Old 07-08-2008, 11:34 AM
STI Master

Taktics at standard level

nah, then ull let them think they can do that shit again.

Once i had two brickys that had his fukn falcon right up my friends skyline. We slow down on purpose just to piss the kunt off, since hes being a cockhead. So he start mouthing off with his mate. Both massive. This happend on peak hour traffic. So he goes, lets turn off and have a smash. So we came to the lights, the driver gets out of the car, started walking to the window. At the same time my mate had a pepper spray ready for the dickhead. Came up to the window, took a few swing at my mate, my mate had his guard up, booting the kunt out of the window, then empty a full bottle of pepper spray on his face. I got out of the car, start laying into the kunt. His mate did FUCK ALL. Lights went green, got back in the car and left(lookin at the rear view. His mate got out, driver was on the road on the floor and shit. His mate drags him to the grass.

That will teach the kunt.

Last edited by Taktics; 07-08-2008 at 11:40 AM.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Subaru Tech Division

BN01 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taktics
nah, then ull let them think they can do that shit again.
And you confronting them is going to stop it? Really? Not likely.

Old 07-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Subaru Tech Division

vyper at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by doadrift
I just pulled infront of them grabbed the driver out of the car and cracked him in the face then left. The passanger was shitting himself.
Quite the big man. Do you feel better about yourself?
Old 07-08-2008, 11:36 AM
Subaru Tech Division

BN01 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyper
Quite the big man. Do you feel better about yourself?
He's a regular hero, Luca. I want to touch him just to soak up his awesomeness...

Tags
4wd, driver, physco