Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2008, 01:22 PM
Powered by BP98

phizzle at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by doadrift
can you add this to my portfolio?

Oh crap i just realized I was supposed to pick up my license today and I'm swapping the clutch in the wrx... doh :S
All good mate, I was going to remind you but it's better you get here un-pulled-over while you don't have it on you. Don't worry it's not going anywhere.......Made some wicked copies but

Back on topic: Naughty 4WD owner.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:23 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

nang3 at standard level

Quote:
Why dont you guys just pull over and go upto these people? They are all big men behind the wheel of there 4wds and trucks until you go up to them, I always do when people do stupid shit.
When Jem was on her L's we were going down conolly drive and this person in a commodore behind her kept beepings and running up her ass and then he pulled the finger so I told her to stop at the roundabout blocking the dickhead off, got out went upto the prick and went off at him. As you could expect he wasn't such a big man when i was at his car. He then stayed 3 car lengths behind and turned off asap.

Also had a guy egg my hire car on the way back from work one night, kids ina 4wd on L's. Lucky for me it was a hire car so i smashed reverse they tried to drive off but they were in a desiel (rofl) I just pulled infront of them grabbed the driver out of the car and cracked him in the face then left. The passanger was shitting himself.

Road Rage FTW bitching out and complaining does nothing to stop these fuckheads.

ALSO PS I think alot of you forget you drive a wrx. If you dont like the person next to you foot down for a minute and you have a new set of drivers around you
yep done that plenty of times, only problem is nowadays you'll either face some time with Bubba if caught or go too far, or even worse come face to face with a dirty fucken native with a syringe full of blood .. if your lucky they will be so out of it on petrol/spraypaint/goon that it doesnt take much to knock them the fuck out, but even still its not worth getting whatever the fuck they have !!!!
Old 07-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Flat Four Father

XT43 is a guruXT43 is a guruXT43 is a guru

My missus worked at a mens prison and apart from the usaul meth heads and kiddie fiddlers there were a large number of guys serving time for spur of the moment acts of insanity such as busting the fuck out of people in road rage incidents. As for your comment 'doadrift' about "family comes first and always will" you will be no good to your family if you are behind bars...
Old 07-08-2008, 01:57 PM
STI Master

jedi_luke at standard level

I once had a guy tailing me on wanaroo rd being a aggressive wanker to not just me but everyone around him.
so I thought I would tap the tail lights every time he got close to scare him and it work for a while then he burnt off and gave me a mouth full on the way past , pretty tough guy yes? , but not smart as he was in his work van (courier company) so when I got to work I rang up the company and ask to be put through to the car with this number plate because he dropped something.
they put me through and wow did I let him have it , I think the first line was “hi , I’m the guy you tailed this morning when you thought you would be a cock head , first up I’d like to say you are a FAT CUNT and you should prolly do something about that” and I went on from there for like 2 mins until he just hanged up coz he had nothing to say.

Goes to show how these people that jump to punches are not normally the smartest people in the world and there train of thought is: Hmmm… I don’t like what is happening… I will stop it … with … my first… *mashing movement*

Oh then I spoke to his boss and told him how I was assaulted by his driver and I am considering legal action and I will be going to the police station to make a report , he was not very happy haha

Last edited by jedi_luke; 07-08-2008 at 01:59 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:57 PM
STI Master

Smokey at standard level

yeah getting out of your car isnt smart, but ill happily reverse over any tough guy that approaches my car if im forced to stop
Old 07-08-2008, 02:03 PM
STI Master

doadrift at standard level

99% of the time as soon as you pull over these guys bitch out anyways guys. There are many ways to deal with them, last thing you should do is ignore them because chances are you'll brake at the lights and they will be to close and rear end you. Like i said earlier easiest way if your in the wrx is to boot it for a sec, there desiel 4wd wont catch you. Or just slow down an let them overtake... however if you are behind them and they crash its your legal responisibilty to pull over and help the dickheads.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:13 PM
STI Master

jedi_luke at standard level

Quote:
99% of the time as soon as you pull over these guys bitch out anyways guys. There are many ways to deal with them, last thing you should do is ignore them because chances are you'll brake at the lights and they will be to close and rear end you. Like i said earlier easiest way if your in the wrx is to boot it for a sec, there desiel 4wd wont catch you. Or just slow down an let them overtake... however if you are behind them and they crash its your legal responisibilty to pull over and help the dickheads.
keep driving and ignore the guy that is on fire
Old 07-08-2008, 02:28 PM
Sir AntiLag

miss_petepie at standard level

ive had a simular run in with a white 4WD on tonkin highway probably 6-9 months ago... sat right up my behind when I had my Sil80.. headlights right into my mirrors blinding me for a good 2kms.... I changed lanes to get outta there way.. they followed.. slowed down.. sped up... fake indicated to leave Tonkin.. everything. still sat there.. eventually got off on leach highway.. way before Great eastern highway that I wanted. they followed but didnt follow me down to truckstop there...

wankers!!! couldnt read their rego as their lights were blinding me but sound alot like them.. since you have their address... lawn digs would be mandatory...
Old 07-08-2008, 04:28 PM
Subaru Tech Division

TopGear at standard level

in my opinion road rage is retarded, Thats the attitude of drivers which is why there is so many bad drivers in Perth cos they are so aggresive, having drivers who are all heated about somone getting one car ahead of them etc causes them to drive like retards, Im not small but I couldnt care less if somone gets pissed off at me just laugh and keep going on with my day, ends up causing more of a problem then it was orignally.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:12 PM
Sir AntiLag

Craig at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan08
AHHH the joy of riding my bike in steel caps.
Had some guy do that to me and i kicked his rear panel in without him knowing.
Fucking dickhead almost killed me then he laughed.

Craig, remember where he lives?
haha yea i know . wen i did a slow drive by he just stood there and eyed me across. some bogan looking dude. unshaven etc

Tags
4wd, driver, physco