Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2008, 10:52 AM
STI Master

doadrift at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthews
I can just see a new thread coming up soon.
SPOTTED - (insert number plate) Owner laying next to his car - smashed.
c*nt shouldn't have highbeamed me.
Old 08-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Scoobie Noobie

PublikEnemy at standard level

i am on both sides. someone needs to smack those little fcukers out, letting get away with shit is the worst thing you can do. first they throw an egg.. what next... a grenade? if the little bastard has a busted head and some broken ribs he is gonna think twice before doing something stupid. for example, a bloke i know thought he was terry tuff khant bashing people here and there... that was until someone put a gun to his head and told him who's boss and then beat the shit outta him. true story, no bullshit! it also worked on the little asshole that pulled a knife on me and my mate... he regrets it now!

anyway back on topic

unfortunately, we are in the wrong for sorting people out ourselves even if they do deserve it. it is best left to the boys in blue, they sorted out billy farken bogan who was popping skids outside my house every second day. he lost his licence, massive fine (he was well known for skids in the area) and a yellow sticker for breaking a few ADR's. now the fuzz put in regular visits to check his tyres!

i know this is a big rant, it is almost finished... to avoid it all together, there is an easy solution... dress like a bogan! bogans don't bash other bogans, fact of life. they see a beater or flanelette shirt and they keep their distance and repect you. It works (i am exhibit a)
Old 08-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Sign me up!
uh oh

gumby at standard level
Send a message via MSN to gumby

grow up, really. Assaults from road rage is just like a toddler throwing a hissy fit. Seriously, whats the point, any anal probe with a mentality low enough to throw shit at your car, or carry on the way some of you describe will never learn, sure, they might not throw an egg, but theyll do something.

All your doing by doing this all you do is lower yourself to their level. Sure, defend yourself if need be, but dont start anything, its not worth it.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:22 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

JTR at standard level

i say move out of there way, if its really bad get plate numbers and report there arse, ppl r unpredictable,
mined u a few months ago on reid hwy doin the limit 70km and being tailgates by a falcon, so a few hundred meters before my turn off i slowed down to about 50 km, i could see the driver swearin, shockin his fist carring on & all i could do is laugh wat can they do, ram u, call the cops
if he was in a 4x4 i wouldnt have done it, thats for sure
oh and at my previous job, a lady pulled into our carpark followed by a guy, who got out and started yellin at her and wavin a bat around cause she cut him off when they merged lanes

Last edited by JTR; 08-08-2008 at 08:27 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:05 AM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

mr sparkle at standard level

I dont know if its the same car,But i was just coming home from northbridge and i was driving along great eastern highway sittin on 60kmh minding my own business and had my girlfriend whos 3 months pregnant in the car when this white ute was sittin up my ass.So then he moves to the lane next to me and the other car was doing 60 aswell so he couldnt get around us,So i sped up a little bit so he could go round us since he was in such a hurry.So he goes in the lane next to me to go past and then he cut right in front of me and nearly took out the front of my car!So im like what the fuck.Now hes back in the right lane again, So i put my foot down just to get away from him and i get back to doin 60 again,Then he comes screamin past me again and switches lanes an cuts me off again.Now hes right in front of me braking and goin real slow so i brake and sit on 40kmh,Then we get to a orange light and i slow down so he can piss off.So after all that i ended up gettin his licence plate and im going to report it in the morning to see what they can do bout it.Anyway just lettin people know there must be some people who have something against wrxs.
No Plate:8HR.854

Last edited by mr sparkle; 11-08-2008 at 12:21 AM.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:38 AM
The Kid

WRP10 is unrated
Send a message via MSN to WRP10

Antilag is always effective for getting rid of tailgaters

and if youre ever in proper trouble hit the back streets for some WRX pwnage
Old 11-08-2008, 09:16 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

JTR at standard level

maybe there just jelous cause they dont have a sweet ride
Old 11-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Sir AntiLag

Craig at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sparkle
I dont know if its the same car,But i was just coming home from northbridge and i was driving along great eastern highway sittin on 60kmh minding my own business and had my girlfriend whos 3 months pregnant in the car when this white ute was sittin up my ass.So then he moves to the lane next to me and the other car was doing 60 aswell so he couldnt get around us,So i sped up a little bit so he could go round us since he was in such a hurry.So he goes in the lane next to me to go past and then he cut right in front of me and nearly took out the front of my car!So im like what the fuck.Now hes back in the right lane again, So i put my foot down just to get away from him and i get back to doin 60 again,Then he comes screamin past me again and switches lanes an cuts me off again.Now hes right in front of me braking and goin real slow so i brake and sit on 40kmh,Then we get to a orange light and i slow down so he can piss off.So after all that i ended up gettin his licence plate and im going to report it in the morning to see what they can do bout it.Anyway just lettin people know there must be some people who have something against wrxs.
No Plate:8HR.854
TBH that number plate rings a bell mate cause i was gonna report him too

Tags
4wd, driver, physco