Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2009, 10:01 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

A little off topic...no actually spot on topic.....

It's upto all of us to make a stand against all this home invasion bullshit.....

Successive governments have made mistakes that have lead to this crap. Crims know they need the keys to steal a car these days and they'll kill or mame to do it.

The legal system does fug all about it by slapping these individuals on the wrist IF caught.

Australia needs to toughen the fuck up on these scumbags NOW!

We should lobby a local parliment member...... Perhaps ask the other car clubs in Perth to join us in a petition for harsher penalties for these crimes ?

Nothing will change if WE leave it to the vocal 'do gooders' of our community...... It's our responsibility to stamp out this type of crime, if we let it slide things will only get worse.
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Last edited by Rossco; 09-05-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:48 AM
Sir AntiLag

Foxymophandlmama at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Foxymophandlmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyRS
A little off topic...no actually spot on topic.....

It's upto all of us to make a stand against all this home invasion bullshit.....

Successive governments have made mistakes that have lead to this crap. Crims know they need the keys to steal a car these days and they'll kill or mame to do it.

The legal system does fug all about it by slapping these individuals on the wrist IF caught.

Australia needs to toughen the fuck up on these scumbags NOW!

We should lobby a local parliment member...... Perhaps ask the other car clubs in Perth to join us in a petition for harsher penalties for these crimes ?

Nothing will change if WE leave it to the vocal 'do gooders' of our community...... It's our responsibility to stamp out this type of crime, if we let it slide things will only get worse.

You know what? You're bloody spot on! If home invasion got the same hype and spin put on that the "HOON" gets then we would all be better off! And for a change they would actually be drawing attention to REAL criminals.

Lets face it, in my case coz they didnt get in, all they will be charged with is trespassing! Fuck off! Scum of the earth put the fear of god into me and what if my kids had been awake and aware of it? They would have been terrified and felt unsafe for god knows how long. They attempted to get into my house with the intent to steal.... or worse! The assholes should be charged as such!

If the community pressure on home invasion at this level was harder, then maybe what Luke and Chris went thru would be far less likely.

Over the last few weeks we have all followed Ash's hoon case. Now here is a great guy, hard working and genuinely honest and good bloke. Yeh he fukd up but he did it in a way that only put himself in harms way. He did it on an empty road and when he caught up with traffic he slowed back down. Yet here he is being taken thru the ringer and tainted for life.

If by some miracle the police even find the assholes, from my place, Lukes or Chris's, the effort they went to is all in vain anyway coz the bastards get less of a wrap than Ash.

I got no idea how to go about it but I'm keen as to do what ever I can to have Today Tonight and ACA put the pressure on people that actually deserve it.

I dare say a shit load of performance vehicles and car enthusiasts parked up out front of parliment house in perth would say something.

Not speeding Officer........Qualifying.

Last edited by Foxymophandlmama; 10-05-2009 at 10:04 AM.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:09 AM
STI Master

jedi_luke at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxymophandlmama
thats exactly it topgear.... i just wanted them to take what ever it was they wanted and fuk off just leave my babies alone.

Yeh Luke I dont think I'll be sleeping much tonight.

the couch is my bed at the moment and im constantly carrying around a sword haha , i feel like fucking link from zelda , im gonna go out side now and look for rupies
Old 10-05-2009, 12:39 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Elrico at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_luke
the couch is my bed at the moment and im constantly carrying around a sword haha , i feel like fucking link from zelda , im gonna go out side now and look for rupies
Get a Pot/pan as a shield and wear little pointy green shoes. HEEEEE.....YAAA!
Old 10-05-2009, 12:53 PM