Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-06-2010, 09:57 AM
Sign me up!
Subaru Tech Division

AJAYJAY at standard level

what one thing that did creep me out at night was that boat thats in floreat lakes..
i got told that a little girl was raped then later killed....

but now the boat has been striped down and no longer then
Old 13-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Flat Four Father

NVRENUF at standard level

Even though the Freo Prision tour is put on I still would like to do that just so I have done it.

But be nice to find some buildings that maybe with permision a small group could go and setup there for the night and check it out!!

I thought the Freo Arts Centre alowed this sometimes ? and that place is well known for its activity ?

All below taken from 1 of many sites.
http://ghostinvestigator.tripod.com/...angis/id9.html

Perth - Fremantle Arts Centre - This large building used to be a mental asylum, then converted into a women’s home, and now it’s a museum for the arts. The building is always cold even in summer, when it reaches 100 F plus. There are three resident ghosts, including one lady ghost who always walks this one walkway, angry and sad over the loss of her baby, legend says. Poltergeist activity, cold spots, voices and apparitions have all been reported, and it has a reputation of being Western Australia’s most haunted building.

Fremantle - Fremantle Arts Centre - The Fremantle Arts Centre used to be the old asylum and has a reputation for being one of the most haunted buildings in Australia. Many stories exist, ranging from the experience of cold spots, sightings, and unexplained images appearing in photographs. There have even been reports of actual physical experiences, such as being comforted or kissed when no one is there. Doors open and close without explanation, objects move by themselves, and some people have reported seeing strange lights. Witnesses have also claimed to see people moving about in the windows that are covered by display panels from the inside.

Fremantle - The Old Fremantle Prison - As the holding pen of some of the most notorious, violent and first convicts to arrive in the country, the goal and it’s associated structures which include the Roundhouse and many tunnels are said to contain many ghost and souls. There are many stories of ghosts include everything from executed inmates to those that were classed as insane, and even Aboriginals from before the structure was even buil
Old 13-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Sign me up!
Subaru Tech Division

AJAYJAY at standard level

woo would love to check out the freo arts centre
Old 13-06-2010, 10:26 AM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexy03 View Post
A young female cousin of my wifes, living in the UK had a ghost whom she could see and talk too, this went on for quite a few years untill my wife and children visited the UK, there was an upset caused by the family of the young girl and after my wife returned to Australia the ghost was never heard off again, the young girl say`s her ghost was upset by what had happened and went to Perth with my wife on the plane.............................

I just hope its not living in my house.
This would never happen after september 11, I heard Bush put a hold on all ghosts catching a ride on planes without proper photo identification.
Old 13-06-2010, 10:57 AM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level

Rottnest Island has been a favourite of mine... on a school camp we were told a story of some guy called "Kelly Murphy" who haunts the island.

Not sure on the details, apparently he fell or was pushed to his death from one of the lighthouses on its open day.
Can probably get more details from the historical centre over there.

Half of Rotto was built by convicts, and there is a gun battery with underground tunnels with a 'haunted story' attached.

But anyway, I am also interested in all this stuff. Hearing ghost stories, or watching 'scary' movies is no where near as good as being there!
Old 13-06-2010, 11:00 AM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Rexinit at standard level

I'm not so big on most haunted , but does anyone watch ghost hunters ? Lol I got all the seasons. Love that shit.
I wanna buy a k2 meter and get into it. So I'm keen
Old 13-06-2010, 11:17 AM
STI Master

B4GT at standard level
Send a message via MSN to B4GT

GHI is the bomb, Castle Fankenstien has been the best one ive seen so far.
Old 13-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

ImPreSiV is a guruImPreSiV is a guru

I've done the night tour at Freo Jail and also the Tunnels tour under the prison... shat myself hard core! Good fun tho!
Old 13-06-2010, 02:42 PM
STI Master

daveygravey at standard level

+1 for the prison was a good tour.
Old 13-06-2010, 03:06 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Tommosaurus at standard level

I don't believe in this all this crap myself, but I just happened to be reading about the old Swan View train tunnel, which I found quite creepy.

http://www.perthghosthunters.webs.co...aintunnel.html

Some enormous wikipedia images:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ation_east.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...l_panorama.jpg

The only reason I came across the tunnel was because I was googling the Kalamunda Hotel, which is supposedly haunted too.

Tags
haunted, perth