Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-02-2011, 10:39 PM
Sir AntiLag

RamWRC at standard level
Default 2012

Ok guys well we've all noticed in the news lately that a lot of crap is happening around us. Fires, floods, earthquakes. Thousands of innocent people tragically losing their homes, their businesses, and even their lives.. it's getting ridiculous. Which makes a lot of people reconsider the "2012 we're all gonna die" theory. I've noticed a lot of people bringing it up recently, whether it be posting it on their facebook page, or making it every second topic of discussion. Maybe more so in the younger generation, such as me, but anyway.

I thought it would make a good thread to talk about. So what are your thoughts on the 2012 theory. Do you think anything will happen, or are any of the recent events leading to something? Or do you just think it's a pile of crap?

I've read quite a lot on the theory, about all the things that could quite possibly happen (whether it be connected to 2012 or not). So I am quite interested in seeing what other people think, even if it's just about how you think the world will eventually end.

Open for discussion

Tags
2012, complete load of shit, end of the world, here come the religous freaks!, nostra-dumbass, praise allah!!!, theory, tino will rescue us all, we're all f*ckin' screwed!!!, will tino get a root before the world ends?