Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-09-2011, 09:11 AM
Flat Four Father

TROLLEY is a guruTROLLEY is a guru

fukn lol @ asking a junkie how safe his suburb his
Old 15-09-2011, 03:24 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

libHERty at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawa View Post
Thanks Andrew PM will be sent.

I had a look at 2 places in Westminster today which ticked all the boxes but I'm not sure how safe the area is and the fact that one of the local junkie's decided to have a chat with me at the bus-stop when I was on my way home and when I asked how safe the suburb was he then proceeded to show me his flick knife that he 'carries for protection' I didn't feel too safe . There are some really lovely looking places in Westminster / Nollamarra but am wondering if they are just shit suburbs?

uh yehh westminsters, pretty much balga, girawheen, don't get me wrong, not too shabby their, just alot of junkie/drug dealers in tht area,
my brother in-law lives their and he want's out! i think if you go more north darch-alexanderheights, which is a farely new area you will love it, more family orientated and safer! i've lived in alexanderheights for 3 years and i don't imagine moving anywhere else!
i'm actually applying for two house in the area 4 x 2 pets aloud and a double lock up car port!
Old 15-09-2011, 03:41 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Ashby at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALISTC View Post
Also keep in mind that if they sell the house and the buyer doesn't want you in there after they've purchased it, they can terminate your tenancy with 30 days notice, whether you are in lease or not.
wrong, if the tenant has a lease agreement then you can not evict them out unless they have broken conditions of the lease agreement.

If the new owner wants to evict the tenant then within 30 day of the lease expiring you must notify the tenant that you will not be continuing the lease and hence, they will be evicted from the home.
Old 15-09-2011, 03:48 PM
Sign me up!
Subaru Tech Division

mattmy99 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashby View Post
wrong, if the tenant has a lease agreement then you can not evict them out unless they have broken conditions of the lease agreement.

If the new owner wants to evict the tenant then within 30 day of the lease expiring you must notify the tenant that you will not be continuing the lease and hence, they will be evicted from the home.
The lease agreement is betweent the tenant and the property owner. If party "A" no longer owns the property, there is no longer a contract/agreement. It has nothing to do with the new owner of the property. They're not involved in the agreement at all.

Well, at least that's how I understand it. Not that I've ever rented. Buying saves the hassle.
Old 15-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Subaru Tech Division

wawa at standard level

Unfortunately I need somewhere with good public transport and Darch and Landsdalr sadly lack a good transport network. I'm aso doing temp work between hospitals currently Armadale and Freo so need to be relatively close to the city to avoid a 2hour each way commute. Thanks for the email Andrew.
Old 15-09-2011, 04:41 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

libHERty at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawa View Post
Unfortunately I need somewhere with good public transport and Darch and Landsdalr sadly lack a good transport network. I'm aso doing temp work between hospitals currently Armadale and Freo so need to be relatively close to the city to avoid a 2hour each way commute. Thanks for the email Andrew.
I actually work in west perth and ballajura and alexander heights are great on transport, i beleive theirs three bus's to the city mayb four, theirs one to morley that also goes to wawrick train station and you can go to perth via both and also a bus to mirrabooka which you also get to the city! i'm never late for work cause if i miss one i have so many alternative routes!!
Old 15-09-2011, 06:09 PM
Subaru Tech Division

apg39 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmy99 View Post
The lease agreement is betweent the tenant and the property owner. If party "A" no longer owns the property, there is no longer a contract/agreement. It has nothing to do with the new owner of the property. They're not involved in the agreement at all.

Well, at least that's how I understand it. Not that I've ever rented. Buying saves the hassle.
No.

Ashby is right. Lease is in place (with defined end date) it is still in force until it expires, doesn't matter if the owner sells. If it is a rolling/periodic lease then the landlord/agent can give the required notice then the house is vacant for the new owner. Some occasions the owners might come to an agreement so that the tenants leave but thats individual cases & no law against it.
Old 15-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Sign me up!
Subaru Tech Division

mattmy99 knows their stuff

Cheers for clearing that up mate.

Now Sarah, tell Mark to stop spending cash on the car, and buy a house!
Old 15-09-2011, 09:00 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Ashby at standard level

It's all in the Residential Tenancies Act of 1987

P.S. I'm in my final semester of my property degree at Curtin, so I'm pretty sure that I'm right :P
Old 15-09-2011, 09:14 PM
Burnout!

Kato is a guruKato is a guru

Interesting.

The people who you are saying are wrong either have degrees or were property managers.

Dance dance revolution dance off at the leedy to work out who is right?

Tags
hide the dildo & vibrator if you're worried, property, rental, rights, tenants