Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree93Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Scoobie Noobie

road-kill at standard level

Completely caught off guard. Could not believe it. I am pretty sure she recognised me but did not let on. I asked for her details. Asked if she had completed a police report. She did not have insurance details with her. I confirmed the car is not registered in her name.
I was in her place of work so the last thing I wanted to do was kick up a fuss. I told her I did not appreciate what she did. She said I should not have been up her arse (her words). I argued that I was in the cycle lane and she was in the car lane and so I was never behind her and that she pulled into the cycle lane to slam on the brakes. She disagrees. I wasn't going to spend my afternoon arguing with the silly little girl in her place of work.

Her car was in the carpark across the road. The scratches were gone... Either resprayed or polished out.

I contacted the business owner via email. Cameras don't record out onto the road.
Old 20-03-2012, 12:52 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

BALISTC knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by road-kill View Post
She said I should not have been up her arse (her words).
Pics?
Riggs, V3 RA, XT43 and 1 others like this.
Old 20-03-2012, 12:53 PM

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Quote:
Originally Posted by road-kill View Post
Completely caught off guard. Could not believe it. I am pretty sure she recognised me but did not let on. I asked for her details. Asked if she had completed a police report. She did not have insurance details with her. I confirmed the car is not registered in her name.
I was in her place of work so the last thing I wanted to do was kick up a fuss. I told her I did not appreciate what she did. She said I should not have been up her arse (her words). I argued that I was in the cycle lane and she was in the car lane and so I was never behind her and that she pulled into the cycle lane to slam on the brakes. She disagrees. I wasn't going to spend my afternoon arguing with the silly little girl in her place of work.

Her car was in the carpark across the road. The scratches were gone... Either resprayed or polished out.

I contacted the business owner via email. Cameras don't record out onto the road.
I would let the police deal with it... if they fail like usual.. well you know where she and the car is.
TROLLEY, Soksta, mitchwnz and 1 others like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 20-03-2012, 02:48 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Champ at standard level

Agreed, let the po-po deal with it;
Agreed they will fail like usual;
Agreed you know where she is (its not the car's fault).

P/S: Love the tags!
Old 20-03-2012, 03:41 PM
STI Master

perthzed at standard level

What about a good ol fashioned gang rape? We all get laid, she learns her lesson - everyone's a winner! Except her bleeding rectum..
Old 20-03-2012, 03:49 PM
STI Master

perthzed at standard level

Ok, I've just been informed by a colleague that apparently gang rape is illegal in Australia... Some shit to do with womens rights or whatever. So anyone seriously entertaining the idea of gang raping her - FYI you will be breaking the law...
Old 20-03-2012, 03:58 PM

mARC at standard level

Are you sure the camera doesn't get the street inview, maybe they're just protecting her?
Old 20-03-2012, 04:06 PM
Sir AntiLag

Makavel at standard level

lol @ tags

she seems like the type of girl who would enjoy a good t-bagging.
Old 20-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Subaru Tech Division

SyncSubaru at standard level

Question is who has the guts to out and ask her if she likes spitroast?
Old 20-03-2012, 04:37 PM

ImPreSiV is a guruImPreSiV is a guru

is this thread actually going anywhere? I'm bored...

Road-kill, you should know better. I drive down the freeway and look side to side as I do and see countless people looking down whislt driving... either they all have some funny underwear on, or they are holding their phones below the window line and looking at facebook or sending a text. No one gives a shit anymore.

She's Gen Tech. They have a short attention span, they don't give 2 fucks about anyone else but themselves.

Be the bigger person, thank god you weren't seriously hurt, and move on. The cops aren't going to do shit, she isn't going to apologise and you're not going to get anywhere by having a cry about it. Go tell Today Tonight - see if they'll run your story like they did Shane Warne's, if not... there's not much we can do for you here!

And PS: I am a cyclist too, I ride on the road daily. Sometimes late at night. I know the risks I take, everytime a car comes up from behind me I pray they've seen me and I don't get collected. I also ride up and down the coast and have cars pull out on me, doors open up on me, people walk out on me, dogs run out infront of me, children run infront of me... but I move on. There's more to life.
RichX likes this.
Closed Thread

Tags
9 out of 10 people like gang rape, anal, browntown, curry in a hurry, karina part 2, missrexx, no babies, perth wrx orgy.. wait tinos in first, suck my papadum, tap dat tandoori, thankyou come again, there will be blood, up the bum