Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree109Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-07-2012, 04:40 PM
Sir AntiLag

WRXTATIC at standard level

Had our fabulous government passed some legislation mandating the enormously wealthy mutinational my wife worked for PAY maternity rather than the magnanomous gesture of sending her off unpaid we wouldn't have needed the gov payment.

It is a one off, she's back to work and we're paying Blues and you guys back for using your taxes.... Oh wait some of it was mine too

We did all the right things, canned fox, no internet at home any savings that could be made was including selling house and now driving 99 GX forester.... you don't know my shame of non turbo performance driving.

For us it allowed 12 months of solid parenting for the young bloke. Well worth it when he grows into a contributing member of society from a good home, investment in the future.
JDM_STYLE, Master D and type25 like this.
Old 26-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Subaru Tech Division

apg39 at standard level

Its funny, with all the crap the Government is spending money on everyday, a number of them not even relevant to you yet your tax still goes towards it, and you want to complain about contributing an absolute minimal amount towards a couple starting a new family? Not everyone was fed with a silver spoon or given the same opportunities as others. I'm not expecting anyone to pay for anything but I'll gladly accept help if its available.

Make sure you PM me your address so I can return the 5c you contributed to giving my son a helping hand when he's born.
Strubaru and type25 like this.
Old 26-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Sir AntiLag

MadDocker at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by apg39 View Post
Make sure you PM me your address so I can return the 5c you contributed to giving my son a helping hand when he's born.
I love a good handout. PM sent.
jEstEr? likes this.
Old 26-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Master D knows their stuff

So all the people opposing this had better send their tax return back since you seem to prefer to give it to jooliar gillard as opposed to young families who could use the money.

Im a young dad as many know. The money we recieved basically helped us cover her costs as well as the doctor trips/gp/hospital etc etc.

So who here has taken a loan out to buy a car?
You borrow money off a complete stranger with no second guesses in yet you complain when i get $5k to help support my family from the biggest bank/business in the land......whilest you drive around in an $80k car you borrowed the cash from some drug dealer to get.

Who has used the HECS scheme to cover their uni straight out of school?
You mother fuckers took my money to better yourself & i got nothing for it & you took 10yrs to pay it back.

What the fuck is that all about?
Old 26-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Sign me up!
The Converter

GX-REX at standard level

I am a father of 3 and my wife has been a stay at home mum for the last 5 years.

I'd like to put my 2c in here, but I'm waiting for my centrelink cheque to clear.
mrclubspecevo4 and Strubaru like this.
Old 26-07-2012, 09:10 PM
STI Master

baylee at standard level

Ok, my wife got the parental leave payment so I can afford to drop a couple of 10c & 5c coins below....

Wait till your in a financial position to have kids!!!!
Pppppfffftttt... For 95% of the population, by the time this happens, your beef curtains will have definatley shrivelled over!!!!
That's a pipe dream..

There has been some valid points raised around making sacrifices, I 100% agree, I am yet to meet a parent who doesn't make sacrifices everyday of their frickin life.. Id have a fuckin spec c, not a gc8, id still have my ski boat, not a rubby ducky in the bath, id live near the beach, not out in the sticks!!!! Some people do need/should make more sacrifices i agree, however some pre conceived ideas that some seem to have are astounding!!!

Your tax dollars also pay for All the drug fucked useless fucks get back home after they have done a number of themselves... Also, your granny's hip replacement, Australia's border protection & "Xmas island"... Get up in their face lately.??

You still concerned about that $10k a "good" upstanding tax paying Citizens gets for helping to keep teachers in a job in this fantastic country!!!!

The "rockingham" reference is a different kettle of fish, as someone else has mentioned, that is referring to on going payments, not a one off assistance... Sometimes i do think you should be required to get a license to reproduce....

Oh did u give back your $900 handout last year?? Or did u not get it because u eart too much? Thus not needing it??

Or here's an idea, actually seek to understand what you are talking about before you try to be understood!!!

Rant over...
Dropped about 65c in the end, I'll claim that on next years tax return..
JDM_STYLE, type25 and Tiigga like this.
Old 26-07-2012, 09:43 PM
Sign me up!
Subaru Tech Division

STI325V6 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPreSiV View Post
I think in order to be eligable, she must have been working for a year prior to leaving work for maternity leave. Then it was based on my wage and her old wage. It's actually paid by her employer. So centrelink pay her employer the whole amount in advance, then her employer pay her on a fortnightly basis, the same as if she was working.

And I should say my wife was on it. She's now finished and returns to work next Thursday.

No one wants to be on centrelink, especially me, but I had no choice. My wife got 3 months maternity leave from her work (at full pay) and then the centrelink payments helped pay our mortgage for the last few months. It did take about 6 weeks to kick in, after her maternity leave finished, so it was struggle town there for a while!

Stop wasting money on non essential items, such as flaps
type25 likes this.
Old 26-07-2012, 09:47 PM
Sign me up!
Subaru Tech Division

STI325V6 knows their stuff

Listen to all you whingers, I've got nothing from the government, no first home buyers grant, no baby bonus, no family allowance, never ever claimed centrelink even when I was unemployed 26 years ago, and I've been paying taxes for over 25 years....

Last edited by STI325V6; 26-07-2012 at 09:59 PM.
Old 26-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Subaru Tech Division

magic1 knows their stuff

anal, just sayin
jEstEr? and baylee like this.
Old 26-07-2012, 11:45 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Quote:
Originally Posted by STI325V6 View Post
Listen to all you whingers, I've got nothing from the government, no first home buyers grant, no baby bonus, no family allowance, never ever claimed centrelink even when I was unemployed 26 years ago, and I've been paying taxes for over 25 years....
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic1 View Post
anal, just sayin
Joint post of the week.
AWDmoke likes this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tags
blues just wants to find somebody to love, does parenting cause raging anger?, fuck yeah! free money, i get 8hrs sleep every night cunts, leave, money for nothing, n chicks for free, paid, parental, parental support / boong handouts = same, perth-wrx neo conservative party, what would scary say