Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 10:17 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

RUSSGT is a guruRUSSGT is a guru

Just by way of interest Ramon. Have you seen that black F6 named [TOMUCHKW] or somethin like that. It is in the latest Perth Street Car and has 600kw at the wheels. Has the big GT47 or somthin. Not nearly as classy as your beast. But still impressive. Its done by Furious Ford performance or somethin like that.

http://kap.industries/
Old 04-06-2009, 10:29 AM
WRXRW

close!

its built and tuned by Simon Birch from Xtreme Ford Tuning. He is currently building and tuning my car as we speak. He is without doubt the leader in ford forced induction in Perth (and quite possibly Australia). His FGF6 running my new intercooler (things we do to share the love) made an amazing 616rwkw @ just 25psi. He has plans to go beyond and get all the way to 750+rwkw. I wish him well. But in the meantime he needs to finish my car first!

edit: if you notice in the article, one of the photos, you can just make out my car aswell, tres-coolness!
Old 04-06-2009, 10:49 AM
WRXRW

speaking of car magazines, i got carried away with the scanner the other day!

as much as wrx's and the like are my passion, the typhoon represents my dream car. ever since i read the article on [HYPER1] in Street Machine all those years ago i bowed i would have something like it one day. When your 15 years of age and working class something like that seems so far away. As you grow older and hopefully wiser you realise with a lot of money and patience anything is possible. The journey is half the story, but the story behind it, that's the real journey.

Old 04-06-2009, 10:55 AM
Insufficient registration

jEstEr? knows their stuff

haha, i love the schmick interior then the early 90's rubber dildo gearstick boot. looks just like my car
Old 04-06-2009, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXRW
close!

its built and tuned by Simon Birch from Xtreme Ford Tuning. He is currently building and tuning my car as we speak. He is without doubt the leader in ford forced induction in Perth (and quite possibly Australia). His FGF6 running my new intercooler (things we do to share the love) made an amazing 616rwkw @ just 25psi. He has plans to go beyond and get all the way to 750+rwkw. I wish him well. But in the meantime he needs to finish my car first!

edit: if you notice in the article, one of the photos, you can just make out my car aswell, tres-coolness!
Yeah i noticed in the mag it had a stocker F6 intercooler. Thought that would be a big restriction? Ok glad you seen it and know about it. When will your car be done?

Old 04-06-2009, 11:05 AM
WRXRW

last friday i left quite specific and detailed instructions with Simon but I also told him I wasn't going to be in his way, so unless something major came up not to contact me and expect a friendly visit on friday. by the close of tomorrow i should have a clear idea of how we are travelling!
Old 04-06-2009, 11:57 AM

Sweet! Take the camera! I dont know how ya do it eh. Somethin like this would make me want to be there watchin and helpin!

Old 04-06-2009, 12:02 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Sik em evo4 at standard level

I am sure all will be fine Ramon, won’t be long before your grinning from ear to ear with one of the best engineered Fords in the land of OZ. Well done.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:18 PM
STI Master

Splat_man at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Splat_man

Quote:
close!

Just for the record i have driven a XR6 turbo that was tuned by simon and i was very impressed! Made me want one!

Also a pretty nice guy!
Old 05-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Sir AntiLag

bumpstop at standard level

Ramon, it's destiny that I twiddle with your car. I can't even add up all the hours and permutations of that cars system I tainted my body and being with.
I'll never forget when we unleashed it at a show with 4 15"s, damn we pulled some sweet bogan attention with AC/DC's thunderstruck rippin some serious volume!!!!!

Quote:
speaking of car magazines, i got carried away with the scanner the other day!

as much as wrx's and the like are my passion, the typhoon represents my dream car. ever since i read the article on [HYPER1] in Street Machine all those years ago i bowed i would have something like it one day. When your 15 years of age and working class something like that seems so far away. As you grow older and hopefully wiser you realise with a lot of money and patience anything is possible. The journey is half the story, but the story behind it, that's the real journey.

Tags
f6, photos, typhoon