Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Verso Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/verso-discussion/)
-   -   verso Tune (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/verso-discussion/13225-verso-tune.html)

BOMB3R 21-06-2007 11:32 AM

[QUOTE=phizzle]Jaron, have they given you any indication as to what might be wrong with it? I would think if it stopped working they could reset to factory, put it back on the dyno and redo the lot, gracia of course![/QUOTE]
Yep its sorted now hopefully, on its way back.........it was my tune that was the issue not the Ecu, corrupted log file, will need a full retune when it gets back, fark I am hanging to get my car back, 6 weeks without a car is fukn torture!

phizzle 21-06-2007 11:37 AM

yea more than $2340 for a tek3 CUSTOM tune and 500hp fuel pump at RaceTorque. I was there 6 weeks ago. Even at $1595 its still 61% more expensive and it still only DOES THE SAME JOB AS A CUSTOM TUNE WITH VERSO. That's all I'm saying.

Kato 21-06-2007 11:39 AM

[QUOTE=BLUES]So, am i reading your post correctly - if Pete is unavailable, ASG can [B]tune [/B] new & existing verso customers in his absence?[/QUOTE]

I am not Pete, nor am I ASG. Ask them yourself, or they may reply to this thread.

My last Verso tune was done by Ryan, so I think that should answer it all for you.

MKVIGTI 21-06-2007 12:20 PM

[QUOTE=PIGSTi]Yep its sorted now hopefully, on its way back.........it was my tune that was the issue not the Ecu, corrupted log file, will need a full retune when it gets back, fark I am hanging to get my car back, 6 weeks without a car is fukn torture![/QUOTE]

Much as a lot out there would not like to admit it but this would be a possibility on a standard subaru tuned ECU or a verso one as well.

Subaru would be easy new ECU under warenty cos it would be to complicated for them to fix but just where do you stand with verso in this situation. Might be a nusiance but at least ECUTEK are providing support when the shit has hit the fan.

Would verso be able to do the same. Guess we will have to wait and see.

P.S. Corrupted files :confused: :confused: :confused: Didn't think Subaru were running Microsoft on their ECU :D :D :D

jEstEr? 21-06-2007 12:36 PM

Get a Link, look at simons results. Quite clearly the best.

tuna 21-06-2007 12:59 PM

holley.

GOVNER 21-06-2007 01:06 PM

I'm going to be getting an ecu tek next week because i love nauli and blues!
I believe in any thing you two fuck wits say only because you guys always seem to have the answer just if you had a shop you would have my buisness ha ha bull shit go back to working on ea82's hq's and datsuns you old cunts go make your wife happy instead of bashing your key board .. losers

BLUES 21-06-2007 01:09 PM

^^^^ Winner! Hello RogerCordia.

mr_psi 21-06-2007 01:12 PM

coondoola lol.... smash on

trainwrex 21-06-2007 01:15 PM

[QUOTE=NVRENUF]can any body tell me what verso would cost on a my 01 tbo back zorst fmic intake.

he currently has ecutek installed just the generall uplaoded map one size fits all type.

would i be right in saying to him he would benifit in getting verso in and getting a proper tune done. ? gains , bit more power ?e etc etc

and what would the cost be around abouts

Thanks

Tim[/QUOTE]

If hes already got a tek 1 wouldnt it be cheaper to upgrade to a tek 3???