Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions > Your Driveway
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2009, 09:31 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

ImPreSiV is a guruImPreSiV is a guru
Default My New Car

Well, as you may or may not know. I sold the STI last week. It is still sitting in my driveway, looking stock as a rock, and should be picked up by its new owner sometime this week.

So I was on the hunt to find a new car, and I found this... should have the deal done and dusted by the end of the week.

Bit of a change of direction, I know, and I am seriously going to miss the STI and Subaru's in general, but I hope I still get an oppertunity to ride shotgun, and also, I will definately look at buying myself another STI in the future.

So, now for the new car.

Its a 2002 Toyota Hilux SR5. 3.0L Turbo Diesel (yes, i still have boost... just) Has a 2" Suspension Lift, and 2" Body Lift. 33" Micky Thompsons on Procomp 16" Rims. The car is in great condition, and that condition is reflected throughout the entire car, and a credit to its previous owner. I am stoked with it, and look forward to hitting the great outdoors and having some fun!

Future plans, are maybe an intercooler kit, and up the boost a little bit, to get a bit more out of it, as well as exhaust and intake mod's to make the diesel breathe a bit better. Also, some exterior mods like spotties, bullbar, rollbar.

I guess its not really everyone's cup of tea, especially not here, but hopefully Im still welcome around these forums, as I have enjoyed being here.

Pics (only carsales ones atm, as obviously, its not in my driveway yet!)

Tags
car