Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Sir AntiLag

Autopilot at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by douchebag View Post
I actually request deadbeats half the time, it's fun to abuse them.
I nominate you as the fucktard employee of the day. Requesting less than capable colleagues so you can languish in their incompetence. Is that how you feel good about yourself?
Old 08-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Powered by BP98

phizzle at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autopilot View Post
I nominate you as the fucktard employee of the day. Requesting less than capable colleagues so you can languish in their incompetence. Is that how you feel good about yourself?
Old 08-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Sign me up!
Subaru Tech Division

mattmy99 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autopilot View Post
I nominate you as the fucktard employee of the day.
Ahh I see what you did with his user name there.
However, in this case, meatbag is the employer.. . Not the employee. Which somewhat makes you the douchebag.
Old 08-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Sir AntiLag

Autopilot at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmy99 View Post
Not the employee. Which somewhat makes you the douchebag.
Your logic is fleeting as you've lost the point of the argument, regardless his underlings are selected on a basis of predetermined failure so that he can "abuse" them when the inevitable happens. Being the employer makes it all the more worse. I select only the most capable for my business and if I make the mistake of taking someone on that's not up to the task I pay them what they're owed and let them move on. There is no reason to treat people badly in the hope it will somehow improve their performance. It's naive to think this kind of leadership works.
Old 08-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Powered by BP98

phizzle at standard level

I’ll keep it short and sweet — Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business. - Mr. Charles Montgomery Burns
Old 08-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

Quote:
Originally Posted by phizzle View Post
I’ll keep it short and sweet — Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business. - Mr. Charles Montgomery Burns
WIN!!!

I love how all of the good advice can be seen in episodes of the simpsons
Old 08-01-2011, 10:06 PM
STI Master

RXqME at standard level

Well i nominate myself as the employee of the day for friday (yesturday). First thing when we get to work we move all the carry over/ over night cars out of the workshop to commence our jobs. First mechanic moves an 1938 Chev which happens to stall and not start in the middle of the carpark (I though he was mucking around with the instruments) so i waited, manager comes out to me and says to me in a tone "What are you doing, just go around him" so i was like well, this is going to be a good day, in one of his shitty moods again and its only been 15mins into the day, so i saw i could go around the chev, needed to go full lock and started to reverse, well stupid fu*kn manager doesnt even move, his foot got caught under the wheel and pulled him down. Almost instantly he started to yell and scream so i thought sh*t he has broken bones for sure the way he was carrying on, call the ambo and he is off to hospital, so far found out he has no broken bones, possible ligament and tendon damage and some swelling.

While he was laying on the ground i just had to give him the comment "Told you that you should of giving me that payrise!"
He was too happy with that!
Old 09-01-2011, 07:47 AM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

Quote:
Originally Posted by RXqME View Post
Well i nominate myself as the employee of the day for friday (yesturday). First thing when we get to work we move all the carry over/ over night cars out of the workshop to commence our jobs. First mechanic moves an 1938 Chev which happens to stall and not start in the middle of the carpark (I though he was mucking around with the instruments) so i waited, manager comes out to me and says to me in a tone "What are you doing, just go around him" so i was like well, this is going to be a good day, in one of his shitty moods again and its only been 15mins into the day, so i saw i could go around the chev, needed to go full lock and started to reverse, well stupid fu*kn manager doesnt even move, his foot got caught under the wheel and pulled him down. Almost instantly he started to yell and scream so i thought sh*t he has broken bones for sure the way he was carrying on, call the ambo and he is off to hospital, so far found out he has no broken bones, possible ligament and tendon damage and some swelling.

While he was laying on the ground i just had to give him the comment "Told you that you should of giving me that payrise!"
He was too happy with that!
Serves him right. Bad karma styles
Old 09-01-2011, 08:58 AM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Stalker at standard level

I nominate Dewy in the movie 'Unstoppable'.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:17 AM
STI Master

meatbag at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiny man bitch View Post
Calm down princess.

It was more of a joke and largely exagerated. The job we need people to do is to scan a barcode then empty the contents of a bag into a bucket. They do this for 12hrs. If you get someone with intelligence they tend to zone out after about the second hour and make stupid mistakes. After a month when they have mastered the art of scanning and emptying they quit and I have to spend another month training someone new. Get your average joe off the street and they manage to keep themselves focused. Then once they are competant they hang around for a year or two allowing me to do my job instead of spending my day fixing other peoples mistakes. So yeah I do request people with no degrees or qualifications. It makes my job much easier and they are generally perform much better.

Are you telling me don't get a warm fuzzy feeling inside when you sit in a circle laughing at the retard in the middle? Throwing them a bone to see if they will bark like a dog then chew it?

If you think we actually do that, I'd say you have been the tard in the circle many a time.

Last edited by meatbag; 09-01-2011 at 10:28 AM.

Tags
day, don't like your job-quit and stop crying., employee, fuck the true australians, fukn skips and asians, fuktard, grammar police, hire cathy freeman, im here to show em how its done, lazy convicts - the true culture of australia, scoobygez complains about work, sif cathy works!, thread would be about scoobygez...if he worked!