Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree15Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-08-2011, 05:54 PM
Sir AntiLag

LadyinRed at standard level

Giving way to drivers when you don't need to; and they don't say thank you. Pricks.
Old 21-08-2011, 10:27 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Brett Allan knows their stuff

Revenue Raising Fuckheads!

Done on Marmion doing 25km/h over, as I was overtaking some little old lady sitting in the right lane doing 60km/h.

Frustration led me to drop a gear and speed past, only to be flashed....

My own fault and responsibility, I should not have been speeding, I was in the wrong...and accept the consequences.

But the camera, behind a reported abandoned car sitting on Marmion (heading North, just after Ocean Reef Road) where no street lights are working, pitch black, didn't even see it, cheeky bastard!

Will await fine and demerits, what a way to end the weekend :/
Old 21-08-2011, 11:09 PM
Flat Four Father

mitchwnz knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to mitchwnz Send a message via Skype™ to mitchwnz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Allan View Post

Done on Marmion doing 25km/h over, as I was overtaking some little old lady sitting in the right lane doing 60km/h.

My own fault and responsibility, I should not have been speeding, I was in the wrong...and accept the consequences.

But the camera, behind a reported abandoned car sitting on Marmion (heading North, just after Ocean Reef Road) where no street lights are working, pitch black, didn't even see it, cheeky bastard!

Brett... No offense here, I hope you learnt something by getting this fine??

Don't speed and you won't get caught.. We say it time and again, save it for the track. Totally understand it's frustrating sitting behind a slow driver, but dropping it and taking off past her at 25kmph over the limit is just being irresponsible.

I saw a guy today in an EVOCS7 driving like a fucktard weaving around on the Leach Hwy.. WTF did it achieve?? He ended up two cars ahead of me.. Big fucking deal.
Old 21-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Brett Allan knows their stuff

[QUOTE=mitchwnz;599375]Brett... No offense here, I hope you learnt something by getting this fine??

Don't speed and you won't get caught.. We say it time and again, save it for the track. Totally understand it's frustrating sitting behind a slow driver, but dropping it and taking off past her at 25kmph over the limit is just being irresponsible.[QUOTE=mitchwnz;599375]

Nah fair call Mitch, its the first, and I hope to be the last time I have been caught, and lesson learnt, as I said before, it was my own stupid fault, and I think I am more angry with myself than anything else, just for being utterly careless.

Just bad timing with bills etc...but hey, like you said, lesson WILL be learnt.

Checked online, looks like $300 and 3 demerits...will await the postman in the next 2 weeks.

Cheers
Old 21-08-2011, 11:46 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Jordiee at standard level

when the dog pisses in my fucking bedroom

come home late at night, take shoes off at door, walk to bedroom, step in piss, turn light on, step backward into piss i walked over before, tell my dog he's a cunt

rinse and repeat 3 nights a week at least, somehow he opens my door as well
shits fucked
Old 21-08-2011, 11:49 PM
Sir AntiLag

LadyinRed at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordiee View Post
when the dog pisses in my fucking bedroom

come home late at night, take shoes off at door, walk to bedroom, step in piss, turn light on, step backward into piss i walked over before, tell my dog he's a cunt

rinse and repeat 3 nights a week at least, somehow he opens my door as well
shits fucked
Sure it's the dog?!
Old 21-08-2011, 11:51 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Jordiee at standard level

yes mel
i am quite sure
Old 22-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Flat Four Father

TROLLEY is a guruTROLLEY is a guru

Noticing a subtle scratch and dent in the front driver's side wheel arch this arvo when I got home. The light just caught it... fuck knows how long it's been there. It matches nicely with the other carpark scratches I have in my doors and a bonnet full of stone chips.
Old 22-08-2011, 09:46 PM
Flat Four Father

XT43 is a guruXT43 is a guruXT43 is a guru

Quote:
Agreed, following a young copper in a highway patrol car down the freeway, I was keeping up with him in the far left lane...he was going faster than me in the right lane, looked at speedo...125km/h... :/ above the law it seems.

I am surprised they don't have monitoring equipment in police cars....
Quote:

Quote:
Not driving to the wet conditions, should have taken my own advice! :/ took the corner too fast, as I was late for work...and yeah, back end started to slide, I overcompensated, a little too much, then hydro-planed into the sand/bush, busted back right rim, punctured the front tire and messed up my bumper quite badly, so as you may be able to tell, I was shattered, the car is booked in for repair, the cost is yet to be sorted, but I am sure it will not be a nice figure :/

Cheers for the concern magic1, I am fine, however, without a car for a while, which sucks when you have become so used to the independence gained, as well as lost so easily. Ironically, i was planning on attending the Noob Skid Pan session nxt month, so yeah :/ go figure.

It was my own fault, and a costly lesson in life, but I am happy to be uninjured

Cheers Brett
Quote:
Join the club, It won't change anytime soon, we all just kinda pretend that we don't notice the fact that a majority of people in Perth can't drive for shit, I almost got cleaned up 3 times today...

Asian lady in her massive CX-9 thinks its wise to pull out in front of me because she didn't think to look the other way, when she can barely see over the bloody steering column!

2 more people pulling out on me with f**k all stopping distance between me and them in the WET!!!!

Best advice my dad gave me, drive like everyone else on the road is a suicidal a moron...

Old 22-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Master D knows their stuff

Funny cats are funny!
Closed Thread

Tags
20 secs... no can do... time is money bitch, big bunch of sooks, chads on his rags again, complain about work and do fuck all about it, cool story bro, daylight savings... faded curtains, got a head like a bulldog chewing on a wasp, hot japanese schoolgirls, i need sympathy, isn't tuna jaron?, jaron fellates men, judge judy, lad is troll king!, manstration period is for men !, pettiest complaints ever, pre-empting jarron to still be on the rag, ramwrc, rossco's longterm parking, sandy vaginas, the smell of tangy ball sweat, things, too many friends.. *nod, v40, what would scary say, who's jarron?