Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree15Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-09-2011, 05:06 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

I think thats fine - bulk idiots have boozy lunches on a Fri in the city.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 23-09-2011, 05:23 PM

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpreza View Post
Funny how there are fuck all Subi's in Thailand, I've seen 3 in 8 weeks, a black Betty WRX and an old Leone in Chiang Rai and a nice white Gen 2 in Chiang Mai a couple of days ago..............Made me homesick.
Got our Scooters back....Bypassed the plods and went straight to the holding yard, 200 baht got them back! Win ha ha! (love the slow point to point communication here!)

Spotted a gen 2 Rs wagon late rims and late big scoop (Jomtien)....but that's been it for Subies.

But the highlight believe it or not was spotting (and sitting behind in traffic) a black H-Fucking-Q .......hahahaaha! WTF is holdens finest from 40 years ago doing here!!??!!

P.s We're using pre-booked cabs to get between Pattaya & Bangers.....Fk the trains (pattaya to bangers is 6 hours by train or 2 1/2 hours by taxi).
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Old 23-09-2011, 05:25 PM

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTB Liberty View Post
Have fun mate . . . licenses , international or not, won't help if it's for a car and your on a scooter. Mate found out the hard way and cost him 3000 Baht ($100 odd).
He got scammed! 125cc scooter is a ok. on int'l lic., bigger bikes aren't.
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Old 23-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Flat Four Father

Pimpreza at standard level

Fuck me, I nearly got run over by a HQ when I first got here down in Kata then today within an hour after I last posted ...what did I see.

Look for yourself.

Oh and there was another hat wearer but I thought it was being a bit greedy & pervy being the next night so I didn't post them.....Yes misswrxy I can assure you they were born with the same bits as you, easy way to tell a good ladyboy is to get them to yell out, they just can't disguise that voice as I discovered after talking to one in a bar for about 15min, but they wouldn't risk doing anything too stupid, all they want like all the bar girls is for you to buy them a drink as the bar pays them 50% back, it's how they survive if they are on the rag or have no customers..................................so someone told me

And this magnificent beast, a mate had one back in about 1977, I remember they were made for The Singapore market & badged as you see it with the grille being about the only different part, it was raining so I didn't get behind it but I'll try to catch it again.

DISH??, Strap on zorst & loving the old fintails either side.
Yamaha Zooma 50cc rocket hopefully going with the Transit.

Last edited by Pimpreza; 23-09-2011 at 09:10 PM.
Old 23-09-2011, 09:14 PM

mARC at standard level

^^

fkn lol!

Is that a Chev badge on ma Statesman?
Old 23-09-2011, 09:25 PM

Soksta is a guruSoksta is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mARC View Post
Is that a Chev badge on ma Statesman?
Looks like a baby blue one to me!
Old 23-09-2011, 09:28 PM

GTB Liberty is a guruGTB Liberty is a guru

Collingwood!
Old 23-09-2011, 10:39 PM
Subaru Tech Division

apg39 at standard level

Fucking dirty abo bastard came to the door half hour ago asking for a lift to his house a few km's away. Apparently his pop kicked him out of the house...yet he had his right hand wrapped up in a cloth. Told him I'd ring a taxi for him & I did. He waited out the front but decided to walk off before the taxi got there.

Had to duck out to get the missus from work just now & decided to call the cops just in case, lucky I didn't give him a lift because apparently theres a group of 4 been reported in streets nearby trying to break into cars. Pretty sure if I'd given him a lift he would have jumped me & made off with the car.

Sick of these abo cunts. Don't need to work a day of their life & get everything handed to them...yet still so low that they will steal from me.
Old 23-09-2011, 11:37 PM

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

If they had everything handed to them they wouldnt need to steal

Hows that for a Chinese riddle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 24-09-2011, 02:51 AM
Sign me up!
Subaru Tech Division

AJAYJAY at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by apg39 View Post
Fucking dirty abo bastard came to the door half hour ago asking for a lift to his house a few km's away. Apparently his pop kicked him out of the house...yet he had his right hand wrapped up in a cloth. Told him I'd ring a taxi for him & I did. He waited out the front but decided to walk off before the taxi got there.

Had to duck out to get the missus from work just now & decided to call the cops just in case, lucky I didn't give him a lift because apparently theres a group of 4 been reported in streets nearby trying to break into cars. Pretty sure if I'd given him a lift he would have jumped me & made off with the car.

Sick of these abo cunts. Don't need to work a day of their life & get everything handed to them...yet still so low that they will steal from me.
What area was this??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

Tags
20 secs... no can do... time is money bitch, big bunch of sooks, chads on his rags again, complain about work and do fuck all about it, cool story bro, daylight savings... faded curtains, got a head like a bulldog chewing on a wasp, hot japanese schoolgirls, i need sympathy, isn't tuna jaron?, jaron fellates men, judge judy, lad is troll king!, manstration period is for men !, pettiest complaints ever, pre-empting jarron to still be on the rag, ramwrc, rossco's longterm parking, sandy vaginas, the smell of tangy ball sweat, things, too many friends.. *nod, v40, what would scary say, who's jarron?