Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree15Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Brett Allan knows their stuff

shit happens, make mistakes and learn from them...call me a liar, but thats kind of how we go through life. Take the piss if you want, but I'm not the first to make that kind of mistake, and I won't be the last.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Chum - its a well documented scam.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 01-07-2011, 05:42 PM
Sir AntiLag

RamWRC at standard level

The fact that my work can not provide adequate parking for it's employees. The tiny carpark out back is always full of new cars waiting to be delivered, and even if there is space, the area gets flooded in winter as there's no drainage!

So I park at harvey norman underground car park across the road, and my car nearly gets broken into. So I park on the road verge across from work, and I get fined. So I park in the officeworks carpark next to my work, and I get a note today from their management saying if I park there again, they will call the ranger.

So pretty much I have to choose between flooded, broken into, or fines.... UGH I'm sick of it. And no one will do anything about it. But it's alright for all the managers at my work, because they get to drive the demo's or loan car's home. They don't need to worry about parking each morning. C*nts!!
Old 01-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Subaru Tech Division

MY99GT at standard level

I would wager you work for AHG

Same issue where i am, and all the yards up this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamWRC View Post
The fact that my work can not provide adequate parking for it's employees. The tiny carpark out back is always full of new cars waiting to be delivered, and even if there is space, the area gets flooded in winter as there's no drainage!

So I park at harvey norman underground car park across the road, and my car nearly gets broken into. So I park on the road verge across from work, and I get fined. So I park in the officeworks carpark next to my work, and I get a note today from their management saying if I park there again, they will call the ranger.

So pretty much I have to choose between flooded, broken into, or fines.... UGH I'm sick of it. And no one will do anything about it. But it's alright for all the managers at my work, because they get to drive the demo's or loan car's home. They don't need to worry about parking each morning. C*nts!!
We will remember them.

Lest we forget .
Old 01-07-2011, 05:46 PM
Sir AntiLag

RamWRC at standard level

Haha nope, mercedes benz..
Old 01-07-2011, 05:56 PM
Subaru Tech Division

MY99GT at standard level

aah must be the same at every dealer! My wife works at Giants up the road and has the same complaints every day!
We will remember them.

Lest we forget .
Old 01-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Sir AntiLag

RamWRC at standard level

Lol good to know it's not just me. I'm seriously sick of it. I've parked everywhere that I can around my work and I can't go back to any of them. No idea where I'm going to park on monday... might just park in the dealership and say I'm not moving it until you find me a proper parking spot. They can fire me if they want, not like I care, I'm still waiting for the payrise they promised me long ago. And the 2 years worth of lunch breaks I haven't received.

And to think... I thought working for a luxury car company would be rewarding.... LOL!
Old 01-07-2011, 06:12 PM
Subaru Tech Division

MY99GT at standard level

haha you sound just like me.. plenty of promises but nothing ever happens! Must be all over the industry.

Why did i think you worked at a panel beaters up towards Wangara..
We will remember them.

Lest we forget .
Old 01-07-2011, 06:15 PM
Sir AntiLag

RamWRC at standard level

Sounds about right.

And hahaha I have no idea...
Old 01-07-2011, 06:39 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamWRC View Post

Park at the far end of the carpark behind office works....Along the wall of the giant nissan parts warehouse (green wall)....It's safe as houses, but I didn 't tell you to park there o.k
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Closed Thread

Tags
20 secs... no can do... time is money bitch, big bunch of sooks, chads on his rags again, complain about work and do fuck all about it, cool story bro, daylight savings... faded curtains, got a head like a bulldog chewing on a wasp, hot japanese schoolgirls, i need sympathy, isn't tuna jaron?, jaron fellates men, judge judy, lad is troll king!, manstration period is for men !, pettiest complaints ever, pre-empting jarron to still be on the rag, ramwrc, rossco's longterm parking, sandy vaginas, the smell of tangy ball sweat, things, too many friends.. *nod, v40, what would scary say, who's jarron?