Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree49Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2012, 05:51 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

Sonic at standard level
Default Idiots giving sports cars a bad name

So I was in the car park of mandurah movie theater today around 3:30, was there with the family, when a guy in a blue 1998 wrx with a huge blow off valve pulled up. Didn't think much of it until I heard the roar of his exhuast and sound of his bov when hit redline and smashed second gear right there in the car park with women and children everywhere!! Was seriously pissed off and felt embarrassed to jump into my wrx after seeing the shock on ppls faces.
It was a stupid and dangerous thing to do if I had time to take his number plates I would of reported him

Tags
bad, cars, giving, idiots, sports