Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree1448Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2014, 09:40 AM
Subaru Tech Division

thehowlfactor knows their stuff

He "needed it"

Old 04-10-2014, 11:01 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

ThatLegend at standard level

Aww man, couldn't believe it, for a second I thought "So this is how it ends, killed by a junkie in Mt. Lawley" haha

Interesting start to the day, also discovered a sink hole later that day in Guildford...

Smashed a bit of concrete and it disappeared along with the earth into a pitch black hole under my feet, only just managed to jump back, after inspection it wasn't a deadly sinkhole, only about 1.5 metres down by the same wide, unsure of the stability of the surrounding driveway ontop of it, going to be fun when construction comes.
TROLLEY likes this.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Subaru Tech Division

astralex knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to astralex

Inconsistent misfires that turn into persistent ones, and still no solid determination of a cause.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:19 PM
Sir AntiLag

Insome at standard level

Telstra and a home phone line problem that's been a consistent fuck around for the last 6 months.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:27 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

RichX knows their stuff

When you buy new shit then break it before you get to use it.
ThatLegend likes this.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:31 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

ThatLegend at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insome View Post
Telstra and a home phone line problem that's been a consistent fuck around for the last 6 months.
Just rang up about my shit service as of late, got a reply saying "There is a service upgrade currently happening in your area which started today."

Yeah great, except this has been going on for longer than just today...

Fuck man, can barely stream a youtube video.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:13 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

nauli knows their stuff

Westpac (not our bank fortunately)...fucking useless bunch of idiots!

Settlement on my G/F's sold house and purchase of new house etc - 4 settlements in the chain:

Settlements booked for 11am Monday (booked a month ago), removalist booked for Tuesday, Westpac advise on Friday that they haven't got their paperwork ready because someone in their branch had forgotten to do a form, so they want to settle Wednesday. Finally agree they can get ready for Tues. Go to settlement and they refuse to clear a cheque from the first in the chain (we are 3rd in the chain)...settlement delayed to Wed...trouble is we have 2 removal vans full of furniture and owners of the new house (which is empty) unwilling to give us early possession. So go to settlement Wed....and all OK until....Westpac have cheque for purchase of G/F's house made out for the wrong amount...so another hour's delay until one of their staff gets it changed...fuckin hopeless! Finally settlement goes through Wed arvo.

So anyone one contemplating Westpac...steer clear.

But big thumbs up for G/F's bank...P&N Bank...fantastic to deal with and super efficient and patient.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:17 AM
Subaru Tech Division

thehowlfactor knows their stuff

Saab drivers. Stuck behind one on Wednesday night who was doing 65 in the 80 zone on Tonkin Highway. I overtook him and got off at Guildford Road. They took the same exit and turned left onto Guildford Road. They then decide to do 80, it was just a shame that was in the 60 zone.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:39 AM
Subaru Tech Division

REXXXED knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nauli View Post

Settlement on my G/F's sold house and purchase of new house etc - 4 settlements in the chain:

Settlements booked for 11am Monday (booked a month ago), removalist booked for Tuesday, Westpac advise on Friday that they haven't got their paperwork ready because someone in their branch had forgotten to do a form, so they want to settle Wednesday. Finally agree they can get ready for Tues. Go to settlement and they refuse to clear a cheque from the first in the chain (we are 3rd in the chain)...settlement delayed to Wed...trouble is we have 2 removal vans full of furniture and owners of the new house (which is empty) unwilling to give us early possession. So go to settlement Wed....and all OK until....Westpac have cheque for purchase of G/F's house made out for the wrong amount...so another hour's delay until one of their staff gets it changed...fuckin hopeless! Finally settlement goes through Wed arvo.

But big thumbs up for G/F's bank...P&N Bank...fantastic to deal with and super efficient and patient.
Welcome to my world!
My life is a daily struggle of trying to tell people in the bank how to do their jobs correctly.
GTB Liberty likes this.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:41 AM
Subaru Tech Division

REXXXED knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nauli View Post

Welcome to my world!
My life is a daily struggle of trying to tell people in the bank how to do their jobs correctly.

Ps: No I am not a Westpac fan either. Actually, I am on hold to them now to fix an error from their end.

Tags
fatboy, sandy vaginas, things, tony, v70