Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-11-2011, 07:27 PM
Subaru Tech Division

johnvk7 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangg-wrx View Post
+1

A section of the AHG warranties don't cover All wheel drive parts yet most vehicles they sell being all wheel drive!
I think your exaggerating a bit mate, I'm sure its less then 50% of the cars they sell
2010 XR5 Focus
06 Impreza Hatch 2.0i
Old 15-11-2011, 08:02 PM
STI Master

98kellrs at standard level

At the end of the day the warranty covers some of the big parts, you can't expect them to cover everything, especially consumables. Gaskets and the like fail regularly, so you can't expect a mechanic to work for free every time a bit of flimsy rubber gets a hole in it. Like others have said, the warranty is free, you get what you pay for.

What irks me is that I HAVE to service my car every 6months to keep my warranty even though I work away so only manage a couple of thousand k's between services.
Old 15-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

StubbsR1 at standard level

All warranties in general are a waste of money. All that's covered if the stuff they know wont brake and anything they think might, well you on your own.
Old 25-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Scoobie Noobie

hotwheels at standard level

I would like to say after alot of phone calls and lame crap excuses, lots of frustration and redtape a fantastic result. The issue about getting the water pump paid for under warranty has now been sorted. I got AHG involved and also the dealer principal Andy Diamantis of Subaru Osborne Park he called me personally. He rectified my issue and has given me a reimburstment the cheque arrived this afternoon. Fantastic to see a great result, and Subaru Osborne Park and the team dealer principal Andy Diamantis has made me happy again and if you ever need a NEW or USED subaru then Subaru Osborne Park is the place to go!! Thanks Andy for your overwhelming customer service and fixing my issue! Much appreciated.
Old 25-11-2011, 07:43 PM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
if you ever need a NEW or USED subaru then Subaru Osborne Park is the place to go!! Thanks Andy for your overwhelming customer service and fixing my issue! Much appreciated.
I would prefer to never have this problem in the first place so I will never be buying anything from AHG.

Tags
ahg, bullshit, harrier, standard, warranty