Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2007, 09:33 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

NIX WRX at standard level
Default Bye-bye cry baby AKA Alonso

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlin...7/11/7062.html

Back to Renault?
Old 03-11-2007, 09:54 AM
STI Master

MY99 at standard level

Looks like there's gonna be a bit of a fight for him... Renault, Red Bull, Toyota and Williams are all after a decent driver.

My bet's on Toyota - most funded team in F1 and they'll pay anything for him.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:01 AM
STI Master

slappy at standard level

I think he will go to ferrari...
Old 03-11-2007, 04:11 PM
Subaru Tech Division

MKVIGTI at standard level

Thought about posting this up when I read about it last night but didn't think anyone would give a shit about a 2 time world champ that couldn't even beat a rookie and cracked under pressure.

Think he would be a very bad move for any team that decided to pick him up. I don't think he will ever get his head back together especialy since I doubt he will ever have the best car in the field again.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:15 PM
Powered by BP98

phizzle at standard level

Never really felt at home = Wasn't put on a throne like he thought he should be!!

No wonder he always felt put out. Ron Dennis has been throwing cash at Hamilton since he was a junior karter.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:43 PM
Subaru Tech Division

MKVIGTI at standard level

This guy is supposed to be double world champion. Is his ego really that fragile that he can't stamp his authority on a team mate with his driving abilities rather than his mouth.

I think the Renault must have been an unbelievably good car the years he won and just shows how past it Fisi had become. ( Shame cos I did used to like Fisi in his Jordan days. )
Old 03-11-2007, 04:50 PM
Subaru Tech Division

saturation at standard level

no amount of stamping and stomping will get you anything when there is a protege in the team. Lewis is Ron's baby, hes paid for his entire career, people are kidding themselves if they think given what Ron has done for Lewis that hes going to favour or even remotely provide equalness amongst the team, Lewis would and always will be the favourite.

Id say back to Renault its the perfect and most sensible switch, Toyota would be wise not to squander more money on big names just like Ralf.
Old 03-11-2007, 05:13 PM