Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-10-2008, 12:12 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Dude you broke the law, pretty simple really.

Dont expect sympathy here.

Kids hey - bet you wouldnt be so sympathetic if some dude ploughed them over as they played in their front yard and all he had to say was "I wasnt drunk, just a few pints and no food in me"

When you have a friend whos gf was killed by a DD on christmas day, you tend to have a very anti DD attitude.

Sorry no one got on their knees to suck you off to make you feel ok about being a muppet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 24-10-2008, 12:13 PM
Subaru Tech Division

werticusness is unrated

0.089 is pretty drunk, regardless of how well you hold it,

I cant hold my piss for shit and feel pretty damn hammered and wouldn't think of driving at around 0.045 :P

Chances are i'm more dangerous just under the limit as a featherweight pussy than you are with your regular two pints for breakfast.
Old 24-10-2008, 12:17 PM
Subaru Tech Division

BN01 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachjoe
Fozzy excuse my french but ur a dick...089 is not drunk..even the cops and my lawyer have confirmed this. Its not classed as 'drunk' but is over the legal limit..fuk all the rest of u who think im a typical DD cos I dont agree with it and I am not..i got kids i see dickhead dd's do fked up shit all the time..know the storey b4 u shout ur mouth..I had 2 fking pints early hrs of the morning..was stopped at 2.30am no food in my gut just beer..this is why I blew over.

Thanks to thoes for the answers I was asking and yes I will double check with the DPI...fk some of u cunts just love to have a good ol' bitch on here
You sir, are a spanker.

0.089 is pissed, i dont give a fuck what your lawyer (who gets paid to say that) or the cops said. Theres a reason the limit is 0.05. Ever done an RSA course? Obviously not. You were pissed, deal with it, and take the shit your getting here because you deserve every bit of it.

MY07 Mitsubishi Ralliart Colt
Old 24-10-2008, 12:17 PM
STI Master

Fozzy at standard level

SO you knew you "were not drunk" even though you had not eaten and then had "a couple of pints"

The you got in a car and drove.. Nice work fuckhead.. I m glad you made it home to your kids.. Thats about all.

There is no excuse for being over the LEGAL LIMIT and driving. None at all.
Old 24-10-2008, 12:23 PM
Powered by BP98

phizzle at standard level

gosh darned cunt farkin ballbag pole smoking ass ramming uncle fucking donkey raping shit eater

Old 24-10-2008, 12:30 PM
Sir AntiLag

nachjoe at standard level
Send a message via MSN to nachjoe

never asked for sympathy..yes what I did was a fail agreed..thanks for the comments its all been taken in.
Old 24-10-2008, 12:30 PM
STI Master

perthzed at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by werticusness
0.089 is pretty drunk, regardless of how well you hold it,
Not particularly. The limit in WA and throughout Australia used to be for many years 0.08. Did you think 0.08 was some arbitrary figure that they just pulled out of a hat? It's also a common level in a lot of other Western Countries as it's been determined by numerous studies to be an average level at which a drivers reaction times have slowed significantly to warrant them a danger on the roads. Why do you think it's not an automatic license suspension if you blow between 0.05 and 0.08? Surely if studies have revealed you are incapable of driving a car with alcohol levels of over 0.05 then the WA govt would make this the point at which licenses are suspended rather than a 3 point fine? Thats not setting a very good example now is it. Now lets say for example that Mr Scientist does his fancy study on driving whilst intoxicated and came back with a report stating a driver would be affected adversely with a reading of 0.05 to the point they are a danger on the road. He gives his fancy report to the WA Govt and they ignore his study and keep the level at 0.08 for license suspension. The media get hold of this study....... hello lawsuit, hello class action, hello litigation.

Last edited by perthzed; 24-10-2008 at 12:36 PM.
Old 24-10-2008, 12:45 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

skeptic at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by perthzed
The amount of times I've seen some tugger in his little sports car doing well over the speed limit.. in my eyes thats no different than driving drunk. It's just as dangerous. So if you can put your hand up and honestly say you've never deliberately exceeded the speed limit, or never raced someone on a public road, never had 'one too many' etc then feel free to judge him, but if not then save your sanctimony for Sunday.
You have _completely_ missed the point - the face he mentioned it as "nothing major" is the issue here. Move on.
Old 24-10-2008, 12:58 PM
STI Master

perthzed at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptic
You have _completely_ missed the point - the face he mentioned it as "nothing major" is the issue here. Move on.
No I get the point. He was over the limit and he didnt sound particularly contrite hence the numerous negative responses in here. I don't like the schoolyard behaviour we get sometimes in this forum of people ganging up on individual especially childish and ignorant comments like "You sir, are a spanker.0.089 is pissed, i dont give a fuck what your lawyer". You don't need to use language like that to make a point, you just sound uneducated. Additionally the point he made about "nothing major" referencing the alcohol limit, well I was stating that he had a point. 0.08 is the limit at which someones license is suspended, so that puts him at 0.009 over the limit. Anyway he broke the law, he shouldn't have, he should have chosen his words a bit more carefully and this is an open forum, but I do think some of the members in here need to think a bit more carefully with their responses.

Moved on
Old 24-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Sir AntiLag

nachjoe at standard level
Send a message via MSN to nachjoe

I dont know who u are perthzed but thanks. FYI people I am remorseful for my actions, some people have read it wrong.
Closed Thread

Tags
dd, issues, licence