Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Working with assholes (rant). (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/4253-working-assholes-rant.html)

mr_psi 13-03-2006 10:29 PM

i love the group policy lockout, a better one is enforce a desktop on the username or ever better get rid of there taskbar..... u should try them there a alotta fun

Adr3naL1N 13-03-2006 10:33 PM

at my work, you have to be a manager to actually be well looked after. There is a big differen between the ppl and the heads of each department. Guess its sumethin for me to work forward to :D.

although i think everywork has its share of complete eggheads.

POLARBEAR666 13-03-2006 10:33 PM

HAHA i have 8 employees now .....can you imagine working for ME! ..... im going to be walking around saying to my sidekick "Hey dewy, did u just grab my ass..... No sir I did not grab your ass as it would be physically impossible from 5m away......Well...Do you want too?"
and even more fun..

Ill get them to address me as Rick James.

EvilCabbage 13-03-2006 11:08 PM

[QUOTE=POLARBEAR666]HAHA i have 8 employees now .....can you imagine working for ME! ..... im going to be walking around saying to my sidekick "Hey dewy, did u just grab my ass..... No sir I did not grab your ass as it would be physically impossible from 5m away......Well...Do you want too?"
and even more fun..

Ill get them to address me as Rick James.[/QUOTE]

Er.. yeah, hilarious.... did you let your ego out in the yard to pee today or do you just let it go on the rug?

POLARBEAR666 13-03-2006 11:20 PM

You just hate me cause im black.

e-rex-shon 14-03-2006 10:29 AM

People seem to have many reasons to hate you polar, and I'm pretty sure being black isn't one of them.

What, daddy brought you a business to run into the ground now? ;)

Clint 14-03-2006 10:34 AM

[QUOTE=Miggidy]But remember this, NEVER fuck with somebody in the service industry... there are always ways to get payback. I accidently made a a Bitch's PC print 100 copies of her diet plan to her Boss' printer, something that can be amusing but they will never know for sure it was you =)[/QUOTE]

Well I have worked in the IT industry for quite some time so I am well aware of the pitfalls and how to get revenge on people, but I cannot condone it.

[QUOTE=EvilCabbage]I do a great job sir, which is why I'm upset when some fucking dense tart decides to take issue with me over nothing.

Decided I'm going to lodge an official complaint in regards to her behaviour tomorrow. Should be a laugh....[/QUOTE]

Cranky pants clients are something you have to learn to live with. An offical complaint is better then childish revenge acts that will just cause them to get back in contact with you anyway.

POLARBEAR666 14-03-2006 10:37 AM

Keep adding yourselves to the list of people who wont be getting the P-wrx discount on retail and rental dvds that im setting up.

Clint 14-03-2006 10:41 AM

Annnnnd we are now off topic.

EvilCabbage 14-03-2006 02:31 PM

[QUOTE=POLARBEAR666]Keep adding yourselves to the list of people who wont be getting the P-wrx discount on retail and rental dvds that im setting up.[/QUOTE]

What do you want son, a cookie? Medal? Crocodile sticker perhaps?

If you'd like to have a chat about riding dads coat-tails, or your homoerotic workplace practices, or even why you're about to revolutionise the DVD industry (pshaw..), the "New Thread" button is just to your left.

Cheers.