Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-02-2008, 03:19 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

RUSSGT is a guruRUSSGT is a guru

Mad!

http://kap.industries/
Old 21-02-2008, 03:21 PM
WRXRW

its missing the fpv oval badge which broke trying to pull it part from the original cover. i bought two new ones today ex melb, one for this cover and a spare one if i decide to make one out of carbon fibre.

you have to provide proof of ownership and car number before you can buy any parts, i knew this to be true of the big items things like wheels and bodyparts, but badges!!
Old 21-02-2008, 04:28 PM
The Modulator

American Dave is a guruAmerican Dave is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXRW
its missing the fpv oval badge which broke trying to pull it part from the original cover. i bought two new ones today ex melb, one for this cover and a spare one if i decide to make one out of carbon fibre.

you have to provide proof of ownership and car number before you can buy any parts, i knew this to be true of the big items things like wheels and bodyparts, but badges!!
yep same with suby if you want sti parts
Old 22-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

SublimeForester at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXRW

I had this trying to buy an RS2.5 badge, from the Impreza, to go on my Foz......they wanted VIN before they would get one in for me...???

That engine cover is seriously hot. Must be a bastard to keep so glossy without scratching.
Old 31-03-2008, 03:31 PM
WRXRW

Here is a update of what is happening with F6F's beast!
As you know he is getting a complete engine rebild, it is exciting to say the least.
This car will leave Nizpro and be ONE OF the first THREE in Australia!

Normally these engines have a 2-3 week turn-around. Currently there are no components for our engines in Australia that meet Nizpro's stringent standards, causing a delay due to a parts supply issue for Conrods and Pistons.

Nizpro have designed these parts in-house, and they are currently being manufactured as we speak. In fact, the Conrods have arrived however we are still waiting on the next batch of pistons.

The exciting thing is, 3 people are in line right now to have these engines built, and these will be the first 3 engines of this calibre in Australia.

Trust me when I say, the wait, whilst inconvenient due to the parts supply, is definitely worth it.
Understand that Nizpro are VERY keen to get these parts in and the quality engines out of our workshop in a timely manner.
Old 31-03-2008, 03:35 PM
Subaru Tech Division

impreza_GT at standard level

very nice ramon....im almost more keen to see this one over the 'rw
Old 31-03-2008, 03:36 PM
WRXRW

that post stolen from the customers ride off the nizpro forum done by nizpro.

we sent the engine on the 2nd of feb and its now april! last communication prior to this was "3weeks for pistons" "they are here but another 4 weeks after that point" alarming that none of this was explained to me or even mms when the engine was being sent over, its sort of a need to know basis and the attitude they take is that the customer doesn't need to know!!

ive asked for photos and im assured they are coming, well....
Old 31-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

RichX knows their stuff

Nice as, sounds pricy.

What kind of HP would you be looking at (trying) to get to the ground once you have this motor functional and ran in?

And, how on earth do you plan to efficiently put that power to the ground. Can you put some nice fat rubber on the rear? Drag radials?

Not much point having 1200HP, and you can still get beaten in the 1/4 by a 300KW STi or something if that is the intention with the car.
Old 31-03-2008, 03:54 PM
WRXRW

the goal is to get as close as we can to 600rwkw or about 950fwhp on race fuel and detune it to around 450rwkw or about 660fwhp for everyday u98 use and serve as a nice second daily to the s201 but mostly a weekend cruiser. i am not under any delusions of 1/4 mile fame because i couldn't think of anything more hopeless and retarded than judging a cars worth by how fast it goes say compared to a 300kw sti, which by the way i have also.
Old 31-03-2008, 06:02 PM
Flat Four Father

muggz at standard level

Wheelie bar and parachute FTW!

Tags
f6, photos, typhoon