Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions > Your Driveway
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree94Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-11-2012, 10:32 AM
Sir AntiLag

STIMUL8IN at standard level
Send a message via Skype™ to STIMUL8IN

Yep, it seems to go pretty well. I took WRXMatt for a spin round the block last night and he said it felt good We kept running out of road before topping out though
[CENTER]My other passion - facebook.com/[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=dimgray][B]JamieWebsterPhotography[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
Old 25-11-2012, 06:33 PM
Scoobie Noobie

terrar at standard level
Default Thanks, I hadn't read your post completely.

I am also looking to improve the stereo without losing all the extra functions. May talk to your Alberts guy. Then it will be an exhaust ..just want the rumble back. After three rumblers you sort of get used to that. Any recommendations you have will be appreciated. - your STI is looking good.
Old 25-11-2012, 11:38 PM
Sir AntiLag

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrar View Post
I am also looking to improve the stereo without losing all the extra functions. May talk to your Alberts guy. Then it will be an exhaust ..just want the rumble back. After three rumblers you sort of get used to that. Any recommendations you have will be appreciated. - your STI is looking good.
Thanks mate! Yeah, an Alpine amp (under the passenger seat) and 12" sub in the boot have transformed the stock speakers And I highly recommend the Ultrex TBE for nice note without attracting too much attention, but enough to annoy the wife lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[CENTER]My other passion - facebook.com/[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=dimgray][B]JamieWebsterPhotography[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
Old 26-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Scoobie Noobie

terrar at standard level
Default Ultrex

Can you advise who fitted the exhaust and did you get a tune. I assume you get both done at the same time?
Old 26-11-2012, 09:32 AM
Sir AntiLag

Sure, I intended to fit it myself The back part was easy, but you need to get the TMIC off to access the back of the turbo & when I realized this I gave up. Luckily it was booked in at Allstar the next day for the tune, so I rang them in a panic & they kindly fitted the rest of it for me that afternoon, before the tune the next day

Old 11-01-2013, 11:38 PM
Sir AntiLag

Way too bored waiting for the baby to arrive, so I spent the day doing this...

Last edited by STIMUL8IN; 12-01-2013 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Embedded video
Old 12-01-2013, 01:03 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

safe at standard level

Nice vid...particularly like the under body shot when reversing out of the garage
Old 12-01-2013, 07:21 AM
Sir AntiLag

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe View Post
Nice vid...particularly like the under body shot when reversing out of the garage
Haha, I was really nervous doing that shot. It's my wife's handycam and I couldn't see it in the mirrors. So I just set it up in the middle and kept the steering straight hoping I didn't hear a crunch! When she saw that bit she said, "You drove over my camera?!?!"

Old 12-01-2013, 08:14 AM
STI Master

ALLPAWS at standard level

Cool, would like to make a similar vid for my car(s). What software do u use? I don't know a thing about video editing but need to start somewhere . . .
Crotch Rockets . . .
Old 12-01-2013, 08:18 AM
Sir AntiLag

That was done on iMovie (Apple). It's the first vid I've ever edited, but iMovie makes it so easy. Need to play with it more to see what it can do...

Tags
driveway, jamieblade, my11, spec r, sti, stimul8in