Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree15Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Flat Four Father

mitchwnz knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to mitchwnz Send a message via Skype™ to mitchwnz

'Pumped up kicks'.... It's a sh1t song... stop playing it all the time on every f*cking radio station. Thank you.
Old 24-11-2011, 06:59 PM
Sign me up!
uh oh

gumby at standard level
Send a message via MSN to gumby

People who bitch and whine about minor changes to work, constantly quote "it's not in my contract" or "it's not my job" , then, later on, have the nerve to complain when they have made no progress up the chain. (not directing at anyone in particular, although above comments did make me think about this)

You know what!? be happy that you have income coming in, shut the fuck up and do your job. If you don't like it, leave, there are plenty of people who there who will do the work.
I have had a few like this come through my work lately, give me grief over something trivial. I'd rather recommend a pay rise for someone who is happy to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lad View Post
Yes, and I also buy local (eg harvey milk) when I can.
Good for you, would you like an award? Perhaps a hippy shirt that says "I am an economic & environmental god"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Two View Post
Fucking pieces of shit human garbage that saw fit to vandalise my house under construction. Spewing tiling glue all over the front of my freshly rendered house and front windows. And kicking in the doors for good measure.

I hope you get raped with a rusty wire brush.
Yeah, I know how ya feel mate, someone vandalised my house when it was being built. Hopefully that sodomising with a wire brush happens soon.

Last edited by gumby; 24-11-2011 at 07:06 PM.
Old 24-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamWRC View Post
Everyone in parts has the same hours on their contract. Or so I'm told. Regardless, I'm more pissed at the fact they couldn't be fucked telling us.

And actually I'd whinge because there is no need whatsoever to be open until 5.30. After 4pm we have one phone call at most. With 5 of us sitting there playing spider solitaire. Waste of time. It's like working Saturdays. I've never worked a Saturday where we've made enough profit to pay my wages for the day. I don't see the point?
Because there is value that is not measurable in dollars by being open for some customers on a weekend?

Same as being open a little later.

Its been a long time since I was in retail but it astounds me how poor service is getting these days. I know people arnt on 150k like their mining friends are, but at least have the decency to approach the job with a little respect.

PS your employeer is a stupid fuck for not having a clause in their to allow changes in work times. They probably do, but as so many do, they see only what they want to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 24-11-2011, 07:24 PM

Soksta is a guruSoksta is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby View Post
People who bitch and whine about minor changes to work, constantly quote "it's not in my contract" or "it's not my job" , then, later on, have the nerve to complain when they have made no progress up the chain. (not directing at anyone in particular, although above comments did make me think about this)
Totally agree with this.
Seen a lot of my friends recently complaining about the smallest of things like starting 30 minutes earlier or 30 minutes later.

When I tell them that I work a minimum of 8 hours each day at work, spend 2 hours travelling to and from work and then most nights do an extra couple of hours of reading or planning from home on my own time they tend to shut up.
Often take work home on the weekends (as much as it pisses off the misses) to make sure that the majority of my work is completed and issued prior to agreed/due dates.

My contract states no overtime pay is allowable, yet I don't piss up the wall complaining that I'm being robbed blind.
Sometimes you just need to get the job done otherwise if you don't like it, dust up the CV and start shopping around.

P.S, I'm not taking a stab at you RamWRC, just venting
Old 24-11-2011, 07:35 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Shez at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejay View Post
it astounds me how poor service is getting these days. .
So true. Seriously bad. As you said, they aren't on $150k like their mates. Well they can get an education/work ethic and work towards those goals.

But people seem to think they are entitled to everything without actually earning a damn thing.

You are either lazy or stupid if you are stuck in a job you don't like. There are options, and if all you come up with is excuses as to why you are stuck where you are, well reality check - it is you that is holding yourself back, take responsibility for yourself, it is no one elses fault.

What ever you are doing, if you have a miserable attitude, you'll have a miserable life.
Old 24-11-2011, 07:46 PM

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

I was on 31k as a manager in a retail chain. Would have to work extra hours, come in early, leave late, go to events outside of work time on my own pocket, get treated like shit by people all day.

I still smiled, and worked my ass off. I was one of the top salesman in the state despite being in the smallest store. Would piss in 1/2 every week on the extra warranty sales.

I didnt like it though, so I did something about it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 24-11-2011, 09:41 PM
Subaru Tech Division

apg39 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamWRC View Post
And actually I'd whinge because there is no need whatsoever to be open until 5.30. After 4pm we have one phone call at most. With 5 of us sitting there playing spider solitaire. Waste of time. It's like working Saturdays. I've never worked a Saturday where we've made enough profit to pay my wages for the day. I don't see the point?
Why should you care? You get paid either way so quit fucking whinging about it & either quit or shut up. Go tell you're boss you aren't doing the extra time & I'm sure he will tell you where to stick it.

I work 10-11 hours most days & the majority of either Saturday or Sunday. Hear me complaining?
Old 24-11-2011, 09:49 PM
STI Master

Slap Dash knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by apg39 View Post
I work 10-11 hours most days & the majority of either Saturday or Sunday. Hear me complaining?
You Telling us right here for no reason the amount of hours you do Saturday or Sunday. Any real reason to tell everyone here? My Care factor on how much you work = 0. I'd take that as a complaint to be honest..

Anyway yes. If you are really sick of it, Quit the bitching & do something about it. Nut up & quit.

Find something else as there is plenty of opportunities available for those not lazy to find it.. Plain & Simple

Having a modern day PC without an SSD is like hiring a hooker for hugs.......
Old 24-11-2011, 09:51 PM

mARC at standard level

He's not going to quit that'll mean taking affirmative action.
Old 24-11-2011, 09:57 PM
Subaru Tech Division

apg39 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slap Dash View Post
You Telling us right here for no reason the amount of hours you do Saturday or Sunday. Any real reason to tell everyone here?
Just pointing out his hours aren't as bad as he is making them out to be. I'm not complaining, I love my work.
Closed Thread

Tags
20 secs... no can do... time is money bitch, big bunch of sooks, chads on his rags again, complain about work and do fuck all about it, cool story bro, daylight savings... faded curtains, got a head like a bulldog chewing on a wasp, hot japanese schoolgirls, i need sympathy, isn't tuna jaron?, jaron fellates men, judge judy, lad is troll king!, manstration period is for men !, pettiest complaints ever, pre-empting jarron to still be on the rag, ramwrc, rossco's longterm parking, sandy vaginas, the smell of tangy ball sweat, things, too many friends.. *nod, v40, what would scary say, who's jarron?