Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-09-2011, 03:09 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

MANliamUTD at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIGSTi View Post
I hope you have never used your phone while driving. I don't understand the hate to be honest, we have all done it, to go to the trouble of reporting anyone let alone an officer for doing it is pretty crap.
i know what you mean mate, i have answered my phone while im driving ill be honest, and yes everyone has done it but what i was just saying is that if we get caught its a fine and loose so many demerits what ever it is. but its jut annoying that we get told not to and then the guys who tell us not to do it aye doing them selves anyways just doesnt make sense. what would be the chances of another cop car driving past and seeing that copper on his phone and pulling him over or telling him to get off? dont think it would happen.

theres no hate towards them mate just frustration, they try do as good as job as they can to keep our roads and streets safe ect. but just to see something like that is just annoying because nothing will happen to them for using it while driving! like i said people may disagree but this was just my opinion lol
Old 24-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Dak Dak Boom!

BOMB3R is a guruBOMB3R is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANliamUTD View Post
what would be the chances of another cop car driving past and seeing that copper on his phone and pulling him over or telling him to get off? dont think it would happen.
There is almost no chance but to be honest the shit these guys have to put up with and see on a daily basis, I think they have earnt the right to take that chance.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion mate and vent it on a public forum. I definitely see where you're coming from, I just think it's a frustrated and not well thought out opinion.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
365hp and 515nm

New Beast to arrive April 2015 - 365hp, 450nm, 0-100 in 4.4sec. AMG Goodness!
Old 24-09-2011, 03:31 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIGSTi View Post
There is almost no chance but to be honest the shit these guys have to put up with and see on a daily basis, I think they have earnt the right to take that chance.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion mate and vent it on a public forum. I definitely see where you're coming from, I just think it's a frustrated and not well thought out opinion.

agreed with amount of shit they put up with, lol some drivers out there can be just c**ts towards the police who are just trying to do the right thing, fairenough if they were off duty or what ever but just to see it in a cop car lol
Old 24-09-2011, 04:04 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

mARC at standard level

Huh? The amount of shit they have to put up with?

That's simple, can't hack the job don't do it.

Because you're a cop is an even greater reason you shouldn't break the law...............
Old 24-09-2011, 04:23 PM
Subaru Tech Division

red dragon2002 at standard level

none of us can do it, why can they?

seen cops turn with no indicators and not stopping at stop signs either...

however they are cops so they do what ever the fuck, who is going to tell them off?

agreed with marc, find another job if u can't hack it, its a part of their job, doesn't mean they should break the law... i go through shit at work, big deal
Old 24-09-2011, 04:29 PM
Dak Dak Boom!

BOMB3R is a guruBOMB3R is a guru

Lol you both missed the point.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
365hp and 515nm

New Beast to arrive April 2015 - 365hp, 450nm, 0-100 in 4.4sec. AMG Goodness!
Old 24-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

mARC at standard level

I see it like this:

If the roles were reversed I'd have to take the fine clean and clear. It doesn't matter if you're using you're mobile phone whilst driving for an inch or a mile, breaking the law is breaking the law.

Whether you're going to report it or not is up to you, whether its going to achieve anything is a different story.
Old 24-09-2011, 05:38 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

marc and dragon are right though, just because they are cops doesnt mean they are aloud on thier phones and get away with it, thats my whole point of this topic!! they get away with shit when doing the wrong thing!

but just to clear up about them putting up with alot of shit i kno if they cant handle it they shoudnlt be doing that job but i was refering to the people out there who go off at cops and abuse them and shit for getting a speeding fine ect.! you get done speeding you pay the price. theres alot of pros and cons about the cops these days.

Tags
driving, phone, police