Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree261Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2012, 10:59 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lad View Post
Yeah if it was a conspiracy we'd be setting up drone bases in Australia's North and fracking the artisian basin!
"Move along, these aren't the droids we're looking for."
Perth City Ranger

[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Old 02-05-2012, 11:02 PM

Quote:
So it's a health tonic is it?

"Gee Mr thanks for the tip!"
Stop, Drop and Cover Educational Film

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Old 02-05-2012, 11:02 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Joshiemitsu at standard level

CSB
Getting an order of over $35,000 worth of books, packed onto 2 pallets=roughly 60-80 cartons @ 16kg a pop. Not only does the supplier have the "decency" to place the carton containing invoice buried at the bottom, they even made it a fun game and left it un-marked.
Fun and games moving literally a ton of boxes and having to open & re-seal each, all for 15 pages of paper...
Old 02-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Sir AntiLag

Sharpy.au at standard level

Quote:
What a fucking joke these "Australian standards" you speak of are. 1mg per litre of Fluoride is the Australian standard Perth Water uses to poison the population on behalf of the corrupt West Australian government - you know the same mob who recently brought you Monsanto and are now about to bring you Halliburton. Ever seen a Swede with bad teeth? Funny the Swede's don't inject one of the worlds most dangerouse chemicals directly into the water supply like we the US and Britain do, and with no controls over how much Fluoride you are exposed to as the shit's also in everything produced using the water supply. You must all be fucking robots or one of you would have done something about it.
I'd be interested to know if you are getting your "information" from anywhere other than overly biased, unqualified media sources and if so, what studies have been done where the conclusions drawn are peer reviewed (by qualified peers) and unanimously supported?

"1mg per litre of Fluoride"... you've lost me

To stay on topic - this frame of mind shits me. Stop being a sponge and taking what crack pipe preachers say as gospel... Does it make any sense at all? any of it? any common, logical sense? I value opinions and differences in them, but they need to at least have some reasonable groundings
Old 02-05-2012, 11:20 PM

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

LOLLLLLLLLL

We had one of his types post something similar on our internal fb, quoting facts from some website called www.flouridekills.com or some stupid shit like that.

She was then presented with factual verified reports showing how wrong she was.

Her response was that we were just conforming cos work tracks our posts.

Either you are a bigger troll than me, or the biggest retard on perth wrx and that is no easy feat!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-05-2012, 11:56 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

lad at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpy.au View Post
I'd be interested to know if you are getting your "information" from anywhere other than overly biased, unqualified media sources and if so, what studies have been done where the conclusions drawn are peer reviewed (by qualified peers) and unanimously supported?

"1mg per litre of Fluoride"... you've lost me

To stay on topic - this frame of mind shits me. Stop being a sponge and taking what crack pipe preachers say as gospel... Does it make any sense at all? any of it? any common, logical sense? I value opinions and differences in them, but they need to at least have some reasonable groundings
It's ok we are on the same team so I'll clarify my statement for you. 1mg of Fluoride added to 1lt of water is the Australian Standard. I know this for a fact because I have researched the subject considerably. You can call Perth water to confirm this for yourself. They won't know what the fuck you are on about when you first call them, but if you're lucky eventually you'll get a phone call to confirm this is the dose.

If you drink 1 litre of water per day you"ll ingest 1mg of Fluoride. Drink 4 litres of water and it'll be 4mg's of Fluoride you'll have ingested. Name 1 other "medicine" that is administered in this way? Ask a pharmacist if he would EVER dispense a drug as a one-dose-fits-all and hell laugh at you.

Last edited by lad; 03-05-2012 at 12:03 AM.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:06 AM

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Perth Water?

Who is Perth Water?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 03-05-2012, 12:20 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

lad at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejay View Post
LOLLLLLLLLL

We had one of his types post something similar on our internal fb, quoting facts from some website called www.flouridekills.com or some stupid shit like that.

She was then presented with factual verified reports showing how wrong she was.

Her response was that we were just conforming cos work tracks our posts.

Either you are a bigger troll than me, or the biggest retard on perth wrx and that is no easy feat!
Ok genius maybe you can help me, after all I don't gain anything by being "one of his types" do I?

Unlike the numerous well scripted weasel responses from WA Health Minister Hames perhaps you'll answer these questions: Why was Fluoride added to the water supply in 1966 with no referendum and no human trials? Why has any opposition to the practice been met with a standard "it's safe and effective" ever since the 1966 water act brought it into law? Why was the act created only after it became illegal for industry top pump Fluoride directly into the atmosphere?

Why the fuck would anyone of sane mind want that shit added to the water supply? Go look up the chemical card genius, you can only handle the stuff in a full suit with resperator equipment. But I guess you know all this because you work for Perth water right?
Old 03-05-2012, 12:22 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

lad at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejay View Post
Perth Water?

Who is Perth Water?
Is this really all you've got?
Old 03-05-2012, 12:36 AM

"Perth Water" is the section of the Swan River between the Causeway to the east, and Narrows Bridge to the west – a large wide but shallow section of river on the southern edge of the City of Perth, Western Australia, and the northern edge of the suburb South Perth. It is considered a landmark of the City of Perth.

The chlorine used to sanitize the water supply is more toxic than fluoride......a few lung fulls at 1000ppm is fatal (it turns to hydrochloric acid in the lungs).

Fluorides are naturally occurring compounds containing fluorine, one of the most common elements in the earth's crust. Fluoride compounds and ions are found naturally in soil, minerals, plants, rivers and all water sources.

It is found naturally in seawater at much higher levels than those used in the fluoridation of drinking water....Better avoid the beach then cause if the sharks don't get you------>>> then the fluoride will!
Master D, jasonmurray and PAW582 like this.

Last edited by Rossco; 03-05-2012 at 01:03 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
50, lad is drewgongs father, sandy vaginas, things, we love a good gouging