Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2006, 10:23 PM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

Quote:
Originally Posted by wados
Dont really know what you mean by "hand break trick". Do you mean hand break on slightly to light up your break lights? Dont think it works like that, I dont think hand break triggers break lights. Maybe im wrong
handbrake does not trigger lights, thats the whole point. and yes make the copper think quick. next time you have somebody up your ass do it, works a treat.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:35 PM
Sir AntiLag

PIGSTIWGN at standard level

I have 2 one for me and one for my missis (yes i let her drive it)
1) i was on my way to a mates place and i saw a "nice VL". Though, yeah ill give you a go. We were on marmion next to eachouther and then went for it. Long story short, he kick my ass. Found out it was turbo after i passed him (after the race) and saw the biggest fm i had ever seen.
2) my missis tryed to drag a white 5L VNSS. she lost and told me about the car after the event. It was a 5L supercharged with 75shot nos. I lived next door to the owner about 1 year ago.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:38 PM
Sir AntiLag

PIGSTIWGN at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stockers*
Probably more funny at the time but yeh;
I was driving down the kenwick links (killer boost leaks so i dont give it much rpm) and this clubsport r8 comes up next to me and starts revving it with the handbrake on, bobbing up and down...
I thought it was only a stock commo (didnt have a very good look :S) so i gave it a little, thinking i'd smoothly go past him...Not quite, he went past rather fast.
Pulled up at the next lights and he's laughing at me. On goes the antilag and out come the flames. Guy sits at lights watching flames as i roll off.
Next set of lights he pulls up and winds down the window "You didnt really give it any did you?" I shook my head and smiled. "Good" he says "coz the lady wouldnt have been impressed if ud kicked my ass" pointing to the blonde in the passenger seat.

Hahaha, he wouldve smoked my ass anyway but hey, respect
GO ANTILAG I SO WANT THAT SHIT!!
Old 30-04-2006, 06:59 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Carnivore at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Carnivore
Default lol

yeah not too long ago i was waiting at the lights turing onto beach road from alexander drive.. and i see this blue RX3 go through the lights and slow right down... guess he saw me... anyways i pull next to him coz i thought der may have been something wrong and i asked him "is anything wrong" he leans out of the window and replys "wana rip?" i go not really but if u insist he goes a bit on the throttle and takes off fast but not that fast so i speed up and pull next to him again... i drop to 2nd and he flings out sideways, and made me look like i was standing in 1 spot every gear he flung out chirping the wheels... i was fkn amazed and pulled next 2 him at a corner and he later told me it runs 10.6 on street tyres and its running a T88 with a ginormous fmic... thats drag number 1

2nd was a de-badged VX SS commodore on west coast highway... rolling start dropped it jumped him a few car lengths and then watched in horror at how much he flew past me and kept flying past me with the rear wheels bouncing ard the bend... no exhaust no stickers no rims completely stock-looking.. =(

guess i pick on the wrong cars lol

Last edited by Carnivore; 30-04-2006 at 07:04 PM.
Old 30-04-2006, 07:39 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

SS sounds like my mates car, 480 rwhp na

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 30-04-2006, 07:46 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Default lol crazy

what colour is it?
Old 30-04-2006, 08:05 PM

black

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 30-04-2006, 08:22 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Default lol

yeah.. nah this one was white the 1 distinctive thing was a little badge on the side that read 5.7GenIII so yeah nuf sed also i did notice a little radar detector
Old 30-04-2006, 08:48 PM

my mates is similar, black, stock rims, nothing to give it away, not even loud, or lumpy idle.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 30-04-2006, 09:10 PM
STI Master

Pettata at standard level

One night coming home from work last year after midnight, I was speeding as I usually do because I just wanted to get to bed (after my tofu delivery ). At the time I drove an 86 toyota corolla and it had been raining quite heavily. I was going about 70 in a 60 zone, overtake a commodore, looked inside to see if it was undercover cops but couldn't tell so just kept going.
Got to the corner of broun and collier then turn into crimea st (where crimea street starts) and take it really fast as usual because it's just a fun corner. This commodore starts tailing me really close so I thought he wanted to go, so I speed up a little to about 75km/h (I'm in a corrolla, can't go much faster ) then all of a sudden I see the police lights come on and pullover.
Cop reckons I was going about 85 (*cough* bullshit *cough*), but didn't give me a ticket only a warning. I can only put it down to my excuse of "I just wanted to get home after working this late," and me wearing a tie.

Moral of the story: Don't speed past a commodore or speed up if a commodore is tailing you unless you are sure it's not a cop. I learnt my lesson

Tags
embarrassing, race