Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Powered by BP98

phizzle at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by KouNtS_UtM
As for gross underpayment I could not disagree with you more. They get enough for what they do. If anybody deserves a pay rise it is the nurses and teachers.
EVERY SINGLE TIME they pull someone over for speeding or get called out to a possible domestic violence case they are risking their lives. What if that person who they just pulled over has a warrant for their arrest and isn't going quietly? The guy who was just threatening his missus and kids with the .22 rifle doesn't think he should calm down?

They most certainly do not get enough money for what they do IMO

Last edited by phizzle; 04-08-2008 at 03:41 PM.
Old 04-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Flat Four Father

NVRENUF at standard level

I generally find people who hate cops are people generally in trouble with them. And have attitude to them when they have dealings with them regardless of how nice they say they acted im sure there was some attitude there.

There will always be wankers and there will be nothing you can do. There will be cops who will give there own family fines. But that’s life deal with it get over it life is to short to whinge about it. But just because there is a couple who give you a hard time doesn’t mean there all bad

The day u ring them because your getting assaulted or broken into you will be wanted there help then.

So relax

Comment not directed at anyone just general comment.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:00 PM
Sir AntiLag

MadDocker at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by phizzle
EVERY SINGLE TIME they pull someone over for speeding or get called out to a possible domestic violence case they are risking their lives. What if that person who they just pulled over has a warrant for their arrest and isn't going quietly? The guy who was just threatening his missus and kids with the .22 rifle doesn't think he should calm down?

They most certainly do not get enough money for what they do IMO
Im definately not disputing that their job is dangerous, obviously it is. How often do you hear of cops getting killed in the line of duty though? Cops chances of living through their career are better then a rifleman in the army for instance. As for assults, nurses with ice users, teachers with shitty kids and generally anybody on the street is subject to violent idiots but we cannot carry wepons legally or have the back-up on call that the police force has.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:39 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

matthews at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVRENUF
I generally find people who hate cops are people generally in trouble with them. And have attitude to them when they have dealings with them regardless of how nice they say they acted im sure there was some attitude there.

There will always be wankers and there will be nothing you can do. There will be cops who will give there own family fines. But that’s life deal with it get over it life is to short to whinge about it. But just because there is a couple who give you a hard time doesn’t mean there all bad

The day u ring them because your getting assaulted or broken into you will be wanted there help then.

So relax

Comment not directed at anyone just general comment.
Could not agree more- I think it would be the same on the P plater thread. Most the young guys hate the idea but older ones think its good.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:45 PM
Sir AntiLag

asian at standard level

i would sue...but im gook and have nothin else better to do...i would make sure they were fired and not be able to get another job, support there family and then live in a trash can. i would actually make it my life goal. wat pricks!!!!
Old 04-08-2008, 07:05 PM
Scoobie Noobie

boosted_kid at standard level

embardsman? st martin's tower on st george's terrace in the city, 12th floor. hope i spelt it right, these guys will do all the investigation and they make the final call....plus its free. that just sux big time hey. i have never done anything wrong and i have never given a police officer attitude, but some of them are really rude...and regardless of what you say i dont think thats any excuse for them to act like pricks

Last edited by boosted_kid; 04-08-2008 at 07:09 PM.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:07 PM