Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Sir AntiLag

megs_wrx at standard level
Send a message via MSN to megs_wrx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr3naL1N
well im officially in the game now!

bought a block in canning vale and im building with first abode, didnt have a choice as it was part of the package.
Sounds good, I bought my block in CanningVale too ...

Got my settlement paperwork the other day, just waiting on the building contract and I'll be good to go

I've been told I won't be in til Easter next year at the latest. I'm happy with that, if I'm in earlier even better... mum and dad will have me packed up before then so as soon as that day comes they can shove me out the door haha.

Ginger Ninja...
Old 28-05-2009, 07:35 PM
Sign me up!
Baller on a budget

V3 RA at standard level
Send a message via MSN to V3 RA

whattttttttt?!?!?!?! ^^^^^^^

21 with wrx and now a block of land

JDM version 3 STi RA
Old 28-05-2009, 07:46 PM
Sir AntiLag

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo 298
whattttttttt?!?!?!?! ^^^^^^^

21 with wrx and now a block of land
Not quite 21 yet I assume you are referring to me?

Wasn't meant to be starting the house thing til I was 25, but the 21k was too good to miss and it'll help pay the wrx off.

Figure it best to get into the market earlier than later too. Helps that I'm in a better paying/ more secure job now.

If its not working out after i've lived in it for 6months, I'll move back home and rent it out

Ginger Ninja...
Old 28-05-2009, 07:57 PM
Sign me up!
Baller on a budget

V3 RA at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by megs_wrx

Wasn't meant to be starting the house thing til I was 25, but the 21k was too good to miss and it'll help pay the wrx off.

Figure it best to get into the market earlier than later too. Helps that I'm in a better paying/ more secure job now.

If its not working out after i've lived in it for 6months, I'll move back home and rent it out
yeah i was referring to you, that mental. to be honest i havent even begun to think about houses and im 21 already, but then again im a student so im pretty limited by how much i can work, plus i spend too much money on my car

JDM version 3 STi RA
Old 28-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Flat Four Father

SPEC IV at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo 298
yeah i was referring to you, that mental. to be honest i havent even begun to think about houses and im 21 already, but then again im a student so im pretty limited by how much i can work, plus i spend too much money on my car
lol... stop breaking it and it won't cost you as much mate
Old 28-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Sign me up!
Baller on a budget

V3 RA at standard level

hahah i think its a good thing for me blowing it on my car, i dont know what else i would spend money on

keeps me grining so its worth it haha

JDM version 3 STi RA
Old 28-05-2009, 08:10 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

elemist at standard level
Send a message via MSN to elemist

Quote:

Lol Meg that was pretty much my plan too, and yeah the 21k was just far to good an offer!

Who are you building with? Easter's a fair time away!

Building prices are pretty cheap at the moment as well.
Old 28-05-2009, 08:42 PM
Sir AntiLag

Homestart... yeah its a fair time a way, but I'm not too phased to be honest... as soon as it's ready those payments go up! Oh and there wont' be any more home cooked dinners and laundry and ironing done for me lol.

That being said, I am in a race with Eric to see who's house gets built first... I'm currently losing as he has already signed his building contract... sigh. But everyone likes an underdog

Ginger Ninja...
Old 29-05-2009, 09:08 AM
Flat Four Father

urabus knows their stuff

I looked at building but decided to buy a nice block with a shit house on it. Mine settles on Tuesday. Figured I could live in it for 5 - 10 years (it is perfectly solid and liveable) then knock the thing over and build a really nice house.

Which subdivisions did meg and eric buy in? We have done a lot of work at Arion / Bletchley Park / Sanctuary Waters / Brookland Green / The Reserve.

Brendon

Brendon
Old 29-05-2009, 09:51 AM
Subaru Tech Division

Adr3naL1N at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Adr3naL1N

Quote:
Originally Posted by KouNtS_UtM
Seriously? By this Christmas? Have you got settlement on the block and the plans etc. all sorted out already?
plans are all sorted, my block was sold to some girl who got forced to sell, lost job or something, so i bought it off her and took all of her plans so i didnt have to do much. Settlement is sometime in early june, construction is meant to start august 1.

Quote:
Sounds good, I bought my block in CanningVale too ...

Got my settlement paperwork the other day, just waiting on the building contract and I'll be good to go

I've been told I won't be in til Easter next year at the latest. I'm happy with that, if I'm in earlier even better... mum and dad will have me packed up before then so as soon as that day comes they can shove me out the door haha.

yeah canning vales a good area, im 30 secs from livingston shops. My builder is dropping round the building contract today and the bank is also coming to evaluate my land and my olds home. Same with me about the 21k, was too good to pass up, will be a big help.

how did you go with getting a home loan when youve got a car loan also? i know banks have really cut down on what they will lend, mate of mine and his bro are struggling to get a loan and even myself found it hard to get a larger amount and i have no debts car loans or anything etc. Are your parents going as guarentours as well?

Last edited by Adr3naL1N; 29-05-2009 at 09:57 AM.

Tags
builders, home