Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Sir AntiLag

RamWRC at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichX View Post
Say that to all the people going to pubs drinking alcohol. Same same.
I agree with that as well..

There's nothing wrong with catching up with some mates over a couple of beers at the pub.. but going out and having to spend shit loads of money on alcohol to have a "fun night" is ridiculous. I bet I could have just as much fun, and wake up the next morning with no hangover and a wallet full of cash.
Old 26-07-2011, 07:52 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

RichX knows their stuff

Agreed. Couple of beers = 5 pints usually. Drinking (and eating) out is an expensive game these days. Don't forget to throw in the taxi fares.

Hence cheaper to spend $50 on a bag of green and a maccas family feed and chill at home with the 55" LED and PS3.
Old 26-07-2011, 08:19 PM
STI Master

meatbag at standard level

The comment of 'people who need weed to enjoy life need help' is rather invalid for this argument. Most stoners don't need weed and it's not even addictive. However they do enjoy a fat cone just like most of us like a cold beer.

Society's dregs are always going to look for something to make their life worthwhile, be it weed, grog, crack, sniffing petrol. I'd much prefer to see them be able to grow their own weed and sit around high all day than need to steal cars, break into houses, rob grandmas to get the cash needed to support the alternatives.

For the average joe having a toke on the weekends, it's just another oppurtunity to have their life ruined with a criminal record. Why do we need to clog up the jail / court police systems for something that just isn't an issue.

What I find even weirder, is why bother here in W.A? I grew up in the eastern states and pretty much everyone smoked weed. If you went to a party, there would usually be people gathered around a bong in the main room. Any new friends you met, you wouldn't even have to ask if they smoked. Just chop up a brew and hand it over.

Since I've moved to W.A. I've only met a handful of people who smoke it and even then it's so scarce they struggle to get any. With a large majority of west Australians under going random drug tests, even the occasional 'once a year' smokers barely exist.
Old 27-07-2011, 05:10 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

Bgwrx at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatbag View Post
For the average joe having a toke on the weekends, it's just another oppurtunity to have their life ruined with a criminal record. Why do we need to clog up the jail / court police systems for something that just isn't an issue.
i agree with this 100%
Old 27-07-2011, 09:25 AM
Sign me up!
Santa's Little Helper

Addy at standard level

Why do you need to carry 10g on you?
Less than 10g and you get a slap on the wrist, go that that "re-education" class, and there you get get more contacts on where to buy from

Adi
Old 27-07-2011, 09:39 AM
Flat Four Father

XT43 is a guruXT43 is a guruXT43 is a guru

why do we need someone to tell us if we can put something in our own bodies?

Go get fucked.

If some hooker wants me to do lines off her stomach then she should be able to make that decision for herself.
Old 27-07-2011, 09:55 AM
The Modulator

American Dave is a guruAmerican Dave is a guru

like ^^^^

pictures of hooker with lines being snorted off her body by burke do not appear to be loading ?
Old 27-07-2011, 09:56 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

GTB Liberty is a guruGTB Liberty is a guru

I was questioning that as well Dave.
Old 27-07-2011, 10:02 AM
Sir AntiLag

RamWRC at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatbag View Post
The comment of 'people who need weed to enjoy life need help' is rather invalid for this argument
I actually said "people who need drugs to enjoy life", not weed... I was more talking about stronger drugs, such as pills and other crap, and not weed. And yeah it was rather irrelevant, I was just commenting on what someone had said before me.

And it is true that I would much rather meet a stoner than a drunk or some clown tripping on acid lol. But back to the main topic, there are so many better things that they could be enforcing, but instead they decide to put new laws in for weed? Why not toughen up on stronger drugs?
Old 27-07-2011, 10:02 AM
STI Master

perthzed at standard level

The govt needs to sort out how they classify certain drugs. Meth and Ecstacy are both Class A drugs, yet are very different. My mate got glassed last year in the Ambar by some lowlife high on meth and almost died. The cunt is doing 4 1/2 years. This wouldn't have happened if he'd been bopping around on pills, he'd have probably hugged him. Same thing with weed. People don't get and get stoned and start smashing glasses into peoples faces, they do that when they're pissed or on drugs like meth.

Tags
dude wheres my car ?, laws, pot, sweeeeeeeet duuuuuuuuude, wa