Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-08-2009, 11:40 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

nauli knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by monzaskd View Post
Delonix wasn't providing any options for the delivery method, and all sudden it delivers by Australia Post, not Registered post.....
If this is indeed the case I would suggest that Delonix urgently need to review the delivery portion of their business irrespective of how good the rest of their service is. Aust Post is always a potential weak link and businesses operating on line should realise this and offer alternate safe options (eg insured, registered mail or courier)...much the same as Ticketek etc do for concert tickets.
And you would have to ask why they offered a partial refund and not either all or none? Do they feel partially responsible? It's kinda like having two bob each way...
Old 13-08-2009, 11:52 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

matthews at standard level

Australia post don't drop parcels off if they don't fit in the letter box I thought. I had to go to the office to pick up a magazine as they claim it didn't fit in my letter box. When I picked it up I had to show proof of id and address.
Old 13-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Subaru Tech Division

saturation at standard level

it gives you an courier express option on the site and a box for special delivery instructions ?

Matthews- They dont always card, I have had big boxes dropped off in front of my door.
Old 13-08-2009, 12:13 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

theprotest at standard level

Hi,

Definitely not the sellers fault - but they really should send it receipted delivery to demand a signature. Costs fuck all.

Out of curiosity (sending about 60/70+ parcels a week) which post office was this?

If someone is home, AusPost will deliver to the door. A lot comes down to with AP service you send through (e-parcel, registered, wine handling, etc.). But the main issue is when it goes to a dinky franchise post office - not a real AP centre.

Cheers,
Nik
Old 13-08-2009, 01:33 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

jezzamcbezza at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nauli View Post
And you would have to ask why they offered a partial refund and not either all or none? Do they feel partially responsible? It's kinda like having two bob each way...
It was Australia Post that accepted liability (only) to the value of $61.30

**edit 17/09/09**

Monza phoned me today to notify that the radar detector (out of it's Express Post satchel) turned up at his front door.

Last edited by jezzamcbezza; 17-09-2009 at 01:08 PM.

Tags
bad, buying, dan is cathy freeman, delonix, experience, lock this thread it is fucking dumb, radar