Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree193Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-10-2008, 09:53 PM
Subaru Tech Division

POLARBEAR666 at standard level

Cool didn't know that.... but that might explain it. I think I have definitely put on extra muscle as my vascularity on surface of muscles has increased and they look bigger. But your right, the sudden gain could well be water in the muscles.

I normally dont put much weight in expensive vs cheap and just buy the cheap.

How long would I have to go off teh creatine to check if it is the reason I gained 3kg.
Old 30-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Flat Four Father

XT43 is a guruXT43 is a guruXT43 is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by POLARBEAR666
Cool didn't know that.... but that might explain it. I think I have definitely put on extra muscle as my vascularity on surface of muscles has increased and they look bigger. But your right, the sudden gain could well be water in the muscles.

I normally dont put much weight in expensive vs cheap and just buy the cheap.

How long would I have to go off teh creatine to check if it is the reason I gained 3kg.
Thats the benefit of the water going into the muscle as it pumps them up pushing the veins closer to the surface which = increased vascularity.

The results gained are usually lost as quick as they came Also most of the creatine manufacturers recommend a "loading phase" when you first start which from past piss farting around I thought was a load of bollocks other than being a good way of them getting you to use it up faster but I'm always into a good conspiracy
Old 30-10-2008, 10:18 PM
Subaru Tech Division

vyper at standard level

Any side effects from the creatine? I've heard of people having bowel movement issues while they were on it lol.
Old 30-10-2008, 10:29 PM
Flat Four Father

Yeh, have heard of things from headaches to cramps but I don't think they have ever proven anything. I'm pretty sure it is not a banned substance for the Olympics. I remember when it first came out and everybody was like "wooooooooooo" and it had the price tag to match. A lot of the companies have now even dropped it as a product because the bigger companies know have it combined with other products with names that made my head spin so I lost interest. Funnily enough I did fine without it all and figured there was no substitute for hard work and consistancy...
Old 30-10-2008, 10:49 PM
Flat Four Father

mr_psi at standard level
Send a message via MSN to mr_psi

there are many types of creatine.... creatine monohydrate will make your muscles store more water.

others do not have this effect. read into it before you make statements like that.
Old 30-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Subaru Tech Division

vyper at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_psi
there are many types of creatine.... creatine monohydrate will make your muscles store more water.

others do not have this effect. read into it before you make statements like that.
I use it. It's a question not a statement...
Old 31-10-2008, 08:40 AM
Flat Four Father

Quote:

So sorry to paint with such a broad stroke but for $40/ kg and putting on 3kg in as many weeks after already training for a while I would have assumed that Polarbear666 would have been taking good old plain creatine monohydrate. As I'm such a fucked typer and you are quiet happy to split hairs I found this which puts it into simple terms.
http://searchwarp.com/swa272092.htm
At the end of the day without getting all scientific creatine is creatine but you can get it with different coloured wrappers.
If you like the one with the big sparkly wrapper ( which is usally the most expensive ) go for it as I would rather waste money on my car
On a side note I sort of lost respect for the supplement game when they continually advertise a given supplement with a big Buffoon on it who couldn't run across the street without having a heart attack with an implied message of 'take this and you will look like me'. But hey sparkly wrappers will put stars in your eyes.
Old 31-10-2008, 11:45 AM
Flat Four Father

mr_psi at standard level
Send a message via MSN to mr_psi

Quote:
Originally Posted by XT43
So sorry to paint with such a broad stroke but for $40/ kg and putting on 3kg in as many weeks after already training for a while I would have assumed that Polarbear666 would have been taking good old plain creatine monohydrate. As I'm such a fucked typer and you are quiet happy to split hairs I found this which puts it into simple terms.
http://searchwarp.com/swa272092.htm
At the end of the day without getting all scientific creatine is creatine but you can get it with different coloured wrappers.
If you like the one with the big sparkly wrapper ( which is usally the most expensive ) go for it as I would rather waste money on my car
On a side note I sort of lost respect for the supplement game when they continually advertise a given supplement with a big Buffoon on it who couldn't run across the street without having a heart attack with an implied message of 'take this and you will look like me'. But hey sparkly wrappers will put stars in your eyes.
this is what happens after snortin creatine monohydrate. get off the juice mate.
Old 31-10-2008, 11:57 AM
Flat Four Father

Quote:
this is what happens after snortin creatine monohydrate. get off the juice mate.
I just hope that for this forums sake that your previous 1500 posts have been a little more informative and well thought out than your last 2. You fucking TOOL.
Old 31-10-2008, 11:57 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

matthews at standard level

OK for the guru's out there,what should i be taking if i want to lose weight but not bulk up, just tone up. I go to gym 2-3 times a week and on a good diet.

Tags
do you even lift? srsly, fitness, health, wellbeing